Search
TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

Omarosa on Fear Factor

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-05, 08:10 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 7 Likes on 1 Post
Omarosa on Fear Factor

She's about to do her first stunt - hope she dies.
Old 02-28-05, 08:12 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 173 Likes on 137 Posts
Originally Posted by Trigger
She's about to do her first stunt - hope she dies.
Well, don't leave me hangin' man...
Old 02-28-05, 08:20 PM
DVD Talk Legend

She lived...

However, she cut up her leg and did a face plant in the water... she didn't cry and go lay down this time though.
Old 02-28-05, 08:30 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wow, Nikki is hot. She has a goth/punk look and a nice body, but if you look closely she has amazing eyes and a very pretty face. If she ever got a normal haircut and color and did something with herself, I think she's be appealing to more people. With her standing next to Jena, I think she makes Jena look very average and Jena is considered a top "Survivor babe".

I'm happy with how things went on the 1st stunt for the women, but it's kind of unfair that they have Jena and Ethan, a long term couple, because they both benefit if the other wins and they already have 2 million between them.
Old 02-28-05, 08:47 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Omarosa is a 7-letter word for BITCH!
Old 02-28-05, 08:52 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Originally Posted by Patman
Omarosa is a 7-letter word for BITCH!
so is "beyotch"
Old 02-28-05, 09:05 PM
DVD Talk Legend

And what a fuckin bitch she is... anyone hear her catty bullshit before the commercial? Can't wait to see her eat worm shit... and choke and die.
Old 02-28-05, 09:20 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

I've never seen any of the bachelor shows, but Trista? (I think) is beautiful and comes across as a really, really cool person.
Old 02-28-05, 10:43 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Location: Capitol of the Empire! Center of all Commerce and Culture! Crossroads of Civilization! NEW ROME!!!...aka New York City
Originally Posted by dolphinboy
Wow, Nikki is hot. She has a goth/punk look and a nice body, but if you look closely she has amazing eyes and a very pretty face. If she ever got a normal haircut and color and did something with herself, I think she's be appealing to more people. With her standing next to Jena, I think she makes Jena look very average and Jena is considered a top "Survivor babe".
Theres a reason she finished 3rd without an ounce of singing talent.
Old 02-28-05, 11:03 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Originally Posted by Tommy Ceez
Theres a reason she finished 3rd without an ounce of singing talent.
She's not that bad of a singer. That was back in the day when there was REAL talent like Kelly and Tamyra (sp?), though. She sang tonight and it was good, she just doesn't have the range of someone who should be winning singing contests (or placing third even), although AI doesn't seem much like a singing contest anyway.

I'd rather have a record from Nikki than from Clay or Ruben, but that's not saying much. I guess I'm just surprised that her looks weren't good enough to get her out of the trailer park life in Texas she still seems to be wallowing in.

Even Jena said she was basically a professional Survivor now, making her income soley from Survivor related appearances to go along with the million she won.

Someone would only need to give Nikki a good haircut and color, put her in some nice clothes, and she could be like all the other "famous" people making money these days just from being on a tv show. Maybe I just felt bad for her, but I really do think she's very pretty beneath the weird look she seems to still cling to.

But that Trista was one fabulous all around woman. She almost seems like a Stepford Wife, but with a real personality.
Old 03-01-05, 12:28 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 230 Likes on 158 Posts
Even with those stretch marks, Nikki is still HOT!!!!!
Old 03-01-05, 12:59 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Originally Posted by candyrocket786
Even with those stretch marks, Nikki is still HOT!!!!!
She said her sister was on that show Love Cruise. That was better than quite a few other crappy shows that have season after season. I wonder what she looked like. There were some really nice looking women on that show.
Old 03-01-05, 01:04 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 230 Likes on 158 Posts
She said her sister was on that show Love Cruise. That was better than quite a few other crappy shows that have season after season. I wonder what she looked like. There were some really nice looking women on that show.
I believe my sister said that Nikki was also a finalist on the WB's Popstars. I'll need to find some pics.
Old 03-01-05, 01:49 AM
DVD Talk Godfather

Location: City of the lakers.. riots.. and drug dealing cops.. los(t) Angel(e)s. ca.
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
God, I hate that bitch
Old 03-01-05, 06:29 AM
DVD Talk Legend

What was the O bitch saying about Nikki having a friend/relative dying? I missed that part, but it seemed that Nikki was really upset about it.

Omarosa is not a good villian in my opinion. A good villian draws you in and makes you want to watch them, either though you hate them. She is the opposite with me. Anytime she is on, I turn the channel.

Trista is definitely hot, but either though I never watched one episode of any show that she has ever been on, she is still overexposed to me.
Old 03-01-05, 06:36 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Even Jena said she was basically a professional Survivor now, making her income soley from Survivor related appearances to go along with the million she won..
Right, Jenna. It has nothing to do with your looks and the fact that you were in Playboy. Without those two things, she wouldn't be professional anything.
Old 03-01-05, 01:05 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Originally Posted by movieking
Right, Jenna. It has nothing to do with your looks and the fact that you were in Playboy. Without those two things, she wouldn't be professional anything.
I think it's safe to say the Playboy offer came from her being on Survivor and thus is money she basically earned from appearing and getting naked on the show.