DVD Talk
A quick apology before the bouncer throws me out. . . . [Archive] - DVD Talk Forum

Best Sellers
The Longest Day
Buy: $54.99 $24.99
DVD Blowouts
Alien [Blu-ray]
Buy: $19.99 $9.99

PDA
DVD Reviews

View Full Version : A quick apology before the bouncer throws me out. . . .

El-Kabong
02-09-05, 12:43 PM
Hopefully I can get this out before my account gets locked down . . .

In regards to THIS THREAD (http://dvdtalk.com/forum/showthread.php?p=5790271#post5790271), and my response - I'd just like to say right now and up front that I'm sorry. Oh - I'm not sorry for saying it - I'd do it again, in a hot second. Just that I hate causing trouble for other folks. So to the mods, the other users who were caught in the middle and the kind man who pays the bills for this place - please accept my apology.

I know it runs directly counter to the rules, and while my "boring" post was certainly negative, that was going to a whole new level. Insult me, great - go to town and knock yourself out. I got a thick skin. Start ripping on my hard work for no good reason at all, well - thatís a whole 'nother ball game. (And no, I'm not trying to justify my response - just trying to explain my position. Nothing more.)

So anyway - I'll see you guys in a week to 6 months (or whenever the time out in the penalty box gets lifted). Have fun.