Community
Search
Video Game Talk The Place to talk about and trade Video & PC Games

MVP Baseball 2004 (I know, It's old)

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-05, 10:16 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MVP Baseball 2004 (I know, It's old)

I know 2005 is just around the corner, but I actually just started playing this game. So much that I can't wait for March 1st for 2005 to come out. Anyway, that's not my question..

I'm only 3 games into my season and am 3-0. But looking at my roster, I noticed all 3 of my starting pitchers (that won) are all unhappy. Why is this? I figured by winning games, I'd keep at least the pitchers happy...

I do use them for an extended amount of time in games though. If I'm doing good, I keep them in until the 8th inning usually, unless they fall below 50% stamina. As long as they stay above that, I can usually pitch good enough to strike em out or pop em up. But their still unhappy.

Any help would be appreciated. And yes, I know, this game is a year old
Old 02-08-05, 11:09 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Look at why they're unhappy... could be performance (built-into the player? gonna take a few more games to fix that)... playing time (same)... or contract.

I recently picked this back up too. Of course, I'm in mid-2007 in my franchise.
Old 02-08-05, 11:11 AM

Where does it show why their happy or unhappy? All I've gone off of is the unhappy face next to their name. How do you get more details on it?
Old 02-08-05, 11:13 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Originally Posted by kbmighty
Where does it show why their happy or unhappy? All I've gone off of is the unhappy face next to their name. How do you get more details on it?
In the XBOX version, you press Y to access the Player Info... then scroll through it to the page that shows contract and happiness/unhappiness. Not sure on other versions.
Old 02-08-05, 11:36 AM

Ok thanks. I kind of figured It was under the Y option after I asked, but couldn't check here at work I must have just bypassed it, as I check through the Y button options alot.

Thanks again!
Old 02-08-05, 11:56 AM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

That game is the best, although way to easy.. Even on the hardest level it was easy, although it did make the computer cheat quite a bit, and have unreal abilities to always find the holes in the infield/outfield late in the game.