Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > DVD Discussions > DVD Talk
Reload this Page >

Anybody remember TV show New York Undercover?

Community
Search
DVD Talk Talk about DVDs and Movies on DVD including Covers and Cases

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-05, 10:38 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Does anybody remember the TV show New York Undercover? I remember watching it years ago, I miss that show, too bad it's not on the air anymore, any chance it will come on DVD? I would buy it if it ever comes out.
Old 02-06-05, 12:19 AM

Oh yeah. Dick Wolf was the executive producer on that show which caused me to start to watch Law & Order. I thought it was great until the show turned into that special unit. I lost interest in that. I am getting ready for bed but I thought that they are getting ready to put it on DVD but I don't have motivation to search right now. Hopefully someone else will chime in with some info.
Old 02-06-05, 09:32 AM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

I really liked this show. Have to admit though, when they killed off the Hispanic Detective, I lost interest in the show. The chemistry between he and Malik Yoba was very cool indeed. Malik was good but, he really needed his counterpart to carry the show.
Old 02-07-05, 11:41 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by buckee1
I really liked this show. Have to admit though, when they killed off the Hispanic Detective, I lost interest in the show. The chemistry between he and Malik Yoba was very cool indeed. Malik was good but, he really needed his counterpart to carry the show.
I never knew they killed off the Hispanice Detective, why the hell would they do that?
Old 02-07-05, 11:45 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Michael DeLorenzo was the latin actor, wasn't he? I remember him from Fame (during the later years).

Never watched the show, though.
Old 02-08-05, 12:09 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 361 Likes on 304 Posts
Originally Posted by SlingshotBandit
Michael DeLorenzo was the latin actor, wasn't he? I remember him from Fame (during the later years).

Never watched the show, though.
yup I believe that was him.

I watched this show every week when it was in regular rotation on Fox?. I thought it was a great show, and I liked how almost every episode had some kind of twist ending. (if I remember right). Would love to have this show on DVD.
Old 02-08-05, 01:19 AM
Suspended

3 words ... he got greedy ... if I recall him and his co-star demanded a huge pay raise, despite the fact that the show wasn't even really a hit. I think they went back to work after a brief holdout and not getting a dime more, but Dick Wolf eventually responded by killing off his character.

Last edited by Crow331; 02-08-05 at 01:25 AM.