Search
TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

North Shore 1/6/05

Search this Thread

Old 01-07-05, 01:01 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
North Shore 1/6/05

Well, I'm probably the only one still recording this show, but with only one episode left after tonight's episode, I figure I'd stick with it.

North Shore has become the place where actors/actresses of from other shows come to graze, I guess:

This episode featured Bellamy Young (Hot Doc from Scrubs) in on a scam, but she looked lovely in her bikini. We also got Kristen Dalton (Dana from The Dead Zone) as Gabriel's agent as he assumed his new persona of G-Mac, and blows off the festivities at Frankie's family reunion. We also get the A-hole QB from Playmakers as part of the scam artists. And we can't forget Domenic Purcell (John Doe), nor Shannon Doherty (Charmed, 90210) listed as guest stars, still.

Jason is so screwed by trying to keep Vincent out of jail. Chris is playing with fire by getting intertwined with Alex. Nicole decides to get busy with the chef.
Old 01-07-05, 02:19 AM
MrX
DVD Talk Hero

Received 259 Likes on 195 Posts
I've missed the last couple of episodes but it didn't seem like I missed much

The whole scene with Gabe in the bar with the sunglasses on might be the most unintentionally funny moment in TV history.
Old 01-07-05, 02:42 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
geeesh even for this show the story line with the truck was dumb..

Ya would take it, park behind a store a few miles away, then call the cops with the location or you might call your friend and go "Ok it's over there but here are the reasons you should not go there" etc etc etc..
Just about anything sep roll around town in the thing waiting for something bad to happen...

the really funny thing to watch with this show is that as they have chewed up story lines quickly the actors have had to break out of the roles they were cast in.. So the limits of their "acting" skills is really starting to show more then before.. Happy go lucky surf guy is now looking to be the wild guy. Nice motel guy is now looking to be more of a jerk.. etc etc..

Hum.. so with the season finale on next week I wonder if the show will be brought back at summer time again or as a "normal" programming show along with all the others in the fall? Then again it might not be back. Ya just never know with fox.
Old 01-07-05, 07:53 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
This is guilty pleasure of mine. Really have wonder though what are NS chances of a Season Two. I have to admit without the tropical setting I wont given it the time of day.
Old 01-07-05, 08:07 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 194 Likes on 159 Posts
Why can't I stop watching this show? What did I do to deserve this!?! Thank God it's over next week.

I want to see The Hotness (aka Amanda Righetti) and her body back on The O.C.

Shannen Doherty is starting to scare me.

Nikki DeLoach is hot, but she should never do anything too dramatic ever again.
Old 01-07-05, 12:53 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Amanda Righetti walks the way I envision Wonder Woman would walk. She's a goddess.