Search
TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

Warner releases in February

Search this Thread

Old 12-21-04, 05:36 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Warner releases in February

Sorry if this is old news...

On February 8th, 2005, Warner will be releasing four Season One sets. The shows being released are:
-The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air
-Night Court
-Full House
-Murphy Brown

No specs released for Night Court, Full House, or Murphy Brown, but Fresh prince will have a retrospective documentary called Back to Bel-Air, and each will be at the affordable price of $29.98 MSRP.

Fresh Prince and Night Court i will definitely pick up, Full House is a grey area, and Murphy Brown is a definite no.

Last edited by Doctor Who; 12-21-04 at 05:43 PM.
Old 12-21-04, 10:44 PM

Received 808 Likes on 525 Posts
Oh thanks... Night Court is a maybe for me since the first season had regulars were only Judge Stone (Harry Anderson), Dan Fielding (John Larroquette) and Bull Shnnon (Richard Moll). I wasn't too hip to Lana Wagner (Karen Austin) and Liz Williams (Paula Kelly). I liked the series better around Season 3 when we had Mac Robinson (Charles Robinson; Season 2) and Christine Sullivan (Markie Post; Season 3).

Here's a press release and cover art I found:

Night Court - Join Harry, Dan, Bull, Selma, etc. on DVD! **Updated** with extras

Posted by Gord Lacey
11/11/2004

Warner Bros has announced a slew of new TV titles for release on February 8th. We've already told you that Full House, The Fresh Prince of Bel Air and Murphy Brown were coming to DVD in 2005, but now Warner has announced The Wayans Bros, The Jamie Foxx Show and Night Court will join them. That's right, 6 comedies will receive Season 1 sets on the same day, and Warner Bros intends to launch a large promotion around the titles.

Disorder in the Court! That's the order of the day when a parade of zany--and bizarre--characters passes before a rather unconventional and unpredictable judge in this hilarious sitcom.

The 13 episodes (338 mins) of Night Court season 1 will retail for $29.98, though you should be able to find it discounted to $25. The season will be released on 2 single-sided discs, with an English mono soundtrack, and English, French and Spanish subtitles. Special features include a look back at the origins of Night Court with Creator Reinhold Weege and star Harry Anderson. Episode commentary also included.

Looks like The Wayans Bros and The Jamie Foxx Show are coming out then as well.