Reload this Page >

Two and a Half Men 12-13-04

TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

Old 12-14-04, 01:03 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Did anyone catch tonight's episode? It was pretty good, but I actually wanted to bring attention to the fact that the website really exists:

http://www.charlieharpersucks.com

Also, at the end of the episode there was a special Chuck Lorre Erotic Sitcom (text). You'd have to had Tivo to read it., but here it is:

CHUCK LORRE PRODUCTIONS, #126
Sitcom Erotica

He tore feverishly at her bodice, ripping it off her sweat-drenched body. Having just bought the bodice, this really bummed her out. Still, she wanted more than anything to be devoured by his earthy passion. Unfortunately the idea of saying "devour me with your earthy passion" creeped her out, so instead she murmured "Hum daddy bow-wow." He had no idea what she was talking about and found himself wondering whether it was positive verbal feedback in regards to his foreplay technique, or signs of early onset dementia. He went with positive feedback because the notion of making love to a woman who would soon be drooling into a cup was not terribly arousing. Not un-doable, but not a big turn on either. Thus resolved, he threw her to the bed, missing high and to the right. Her head careened off the night stand, somehow turning on the clock radio to an easy listening station. Tina Turner was singing "Proud Mary", but just the nice and easy part. They paused briefly to check for signs of a concussion. Not knowing what those signs might be they decided to forge ahead and make love as if they'd never made love before, as if it were the first time. And so they did. They made love in a hurry and badly. Afterwards, she wondered how she could have been foolish enough to leave a good job in the city, working for the man every night and day.
Old 12-14-04, 01:59 AM
MrX
DVD Talk Hero

Received 245 Likes on 185 Posts
I meant to check to see if it really existed but forgot all about it. I figured it would.
Old 12-14-04, 10:15 AM

Received 11 Likes on 7 Posts
Great episode. This show is very underrated (although it does get good ratings.) It actually topped ELR last week - instead of just "holding the audience". I suppose I mean underrated because no one talks about it here.

That web site is hilarious.
Old 12-14-04, 10:35 AM

Received 11 Likes on 7 Posts
Originally Posted by DodgingCars
Also, at the end of the episode there was a special Chuck Lorre Erotic Sitcom (text). You'd have to had Tivo to read it., but here it is:
Or, you can go to Chuck Lorre's web site to read them all. (Including previous shows)

http://www.chucklorre.com/
Old 12-14-04, 03:37 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by PeMo
Or, you can go to Chuck Lorre's web site to read them all. (Including previous shows)

http://www.chucklorre.com/
I actually cut and pasted from his site. Last night's episode was the first time I noticed it. I Tivo Two and Half Men, so I probably stop the episode and delete it before they show up.