Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > DVD Discussions > DVD Talk
Reload this Page >

WB announces new Cary Grant dvd's for 2005 Bringing up Baby and Philadelphia Story

Community
Search
DVD Talk Talk about DVDs and Movies on DVD including Covers and Cases

WB announces new Cary Grant dvd's for 2005 Bringing up Baby and Philadelphia Story

Search this Thread

Old 12-02-04, 06:50 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

From DVD Answers covers on their site

Warner has kindly sent over artwork for a special edition of The Philadelphia Story which stars Katharine Hepburn, Cary Grant and James Stewart. The two-disc release will be available to own from the 1st March next year, and should set you back somewhere in the region of $26.99. I'm afraid Warner has yet to release details on extra material, but we can tell you that the film will be presented in 1.37:1 along with an English Mono track. We'll bring you further details very shortly.

Warner has also made available artwork for a special edition of Bringing Up Baby which again stars Cary Grant alongside Katharine Hepburn. The two-disc release will be available to own from the 1st March next year, and should set you back somewhere in the region of $26.99. The film itself will be presented in 1.37:1 full frame along with an English Mono track. English, French and Spanish subtitles will also be provided. I'm afraid Warner has yet to release details on the extra material, but we'll bring you some news on that very shortly.
Old 12-02-04, 07:05 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
i got scooped...close please
Old 12-02-04, 07:39 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 1,300 Likes on 944 Posts
Edit your first post and at the top click "delete" and the thread will go **poof**

okay, there won't be an actual sound... unless you fart at the same time