Community
Search
DVD Talk Talk about DVDs and Movies on DVD including Covers and Cases

Wonder Woman season 2 -- March 1, 2005

Search this Thread

Old 12-02-04, 02:49 PM

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Wonder Woman season 2 -- March 1, 2005

Taken from www.comicscontinuum.com (12/02/04)
Warner Hom Video has announced a March 1 release date for Wonder Woman: The Complete Second Season on DVD.

Here's how the collection is described:

"What's Wonder Woman up to now? Flash forward 35 years from her stirring Season-One adventures defending America in World War II. Without missing a beat, Wonder Woman leaps from the big-band era to the disco decade, still miraculously young and still using wits, wiles and astonishing powers to fight evil. Season Two (21 episodes following a feature-length season premiere) introduces Wonder Woman to a new America of nuclear power and computers. Teamed with Steve Trevor, son of the dashing major she worked with during World War II, she takes the name Diana Prince - and takes on all kinds of danger from terrorists, mad geniuses, crooks and even a diabolical rock star while working for America's Inter-Agency Defense Command."

Episodes include:

Disc 1: Side A - The Return of Wonder Woman; Anschluss '77; The Man Who Could Move the World Side B - The Bermuda Triangle Crisis; Knockout; The Pied Piper.

Disc 2: Side A - The Queen and the Thief; I Do, I Do; The Man Who Made Volcanoes Side B - Mind Stealers from Outer Space - 1; Mind Stealers from Outer Space - 2; The Deadly Toys

Disc 3: Side A - Light-Fingered Lady; Screaming Javelin; Diana's Disappearing Act Side B - Death in Disguise; I.R.A.C. Is Missing; Flight to Oblivion

Disc 4: Side A - Seance of Terror; The Man Who Wouldn't Tell Side B - The Girl from Ilandia; The Murderous Missile + Special Feature Documentary