Search
TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

Csi 11/11/04

Search this Thread

Old 11-11-04, 10:22 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Csi 11/11/04

An okay episode that introduced us to a female dayshift CSI, and gets Ecksley (Grissom's dayshift counterpart) promoted to head CSI chief, presumeably over Grissom, though we don't know if Grissom was in the mix. Will the female dayshift CSI show up in future CSI episodes as Ecksley's replacement is to be named (and Grissom even suggested that Catherine should be considered for the spot to Ecksley)?

Did the first girl's death get resolved? I missed a minute in the final segment of the episode. Anyhow, it looks like the little girl who cried wolf finally did herself in with her elaborate hoax. Boo hoo.
Old 11-12-04, 08:43 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I think the just let the kids off for helping with the kidnapped girl. The DA made a deal or something like that.

This episode didn't draw me in like some of the others have.
Old 11-12-04, 08:55 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Did anybody else notice this or what it just my cable co.?
Watching a HD signal from my digital cable box the show started for me in 4:3 then suddenly went to widescreen about five mins. in when Grissom and the female dayshift CSI were in the elevator on their way up to the penthouse suite.

Anyway...is there supposed to be something brewing between those two?
It was funny later when Catherine came in to the lab and found Grissom going over evidence out loud to himself.

WAs the first dead girl's father, the limo driver, a mobster goon in the first Beverly Hills Cop, Eddie Murphy movie?
Old 11-12-04, 11:04 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 194 Likes on 159 Posts
So when is Mike Erwin going to appear on CSI: NY? Next season?
Old 11-12-04, 12:15 PM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Received 15 Likes on 13 Posts
Originally posted by Phil L.
Did anybody else notice this or what it just my cable co.?
Watching a HD signal from my digital cable box the show started for me in 4:3 then suddenly went to widescreen about five mins. in when Grissom and the female dayshift CSI were in the elevator on their way up to the penthouse suite.
yes same thing happened to me. The audio cut out at the end when Brass was questioning the limo driver
Old 11-13-04, 05:56 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Re: Csi 11/11/04

Originally posted by Patman
Did the first girl's death get resolved? I missed a minute in the final segment of the episode. Anyhow, it looks like the little girl who cried wolf finally did herself in with her elaborate hoax. Boo hoo.
I was coming here to post the same thing. I don't remember them ever solving the first girl's murder and I don't quite understand what her murder had to do with the "kidnapped" girl. I remember at one point they said that it was the kidnapped girl's fault that the girl got murdered, but I had no idea what they were talking about. At one point the CSI's gathered and basically twiddled their thumbs since no crime had been committed and I was "what about the dead girl?" Even her dad was pissed off that no one seemed to care about her case.

It was weird that this episode had two kids from Nip/Tuck on it.
Old 11-13-04, 09:27 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Don't know if this needs spoilers, so just in case:

Spoiler:
The first girl's murder was an accident. The fake kidnappers duct-taped the hands of all the other kids, and after they got free the girl started freaking out, so the other kids held her down and put a pillow over her head to shut her up. Something cause her to start vomiting and she choked to death, then the other kids moved her to the floor and came up with a story to tell so they didn't have to tell about the kidnapping.

Edited for spelling.

Last edited by meglet; 11-13-04 at 09:35 PM.