Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > DVD Discussions > DVD Talk
Reload this Page >

Song of the south song on Alice in Wonderland????

Community
Search
DVD Talk Talk about DVDs and Movies on DVD including Covers and Cases

Search this Thread

Old 10-11-04, 02:22 AM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I remember reading that Zip-a-dee-doo-da was going to be on the Alice in Wonderland Masterpiece edition, but my sister hasn't been able to find it. She is bringing the disc in with her next weekend, and I am wondering if it is on there? is it an easter egg? or is it not even on there?

Just wondering, I did a search, but couldn't find anything...
Old 10-11-04, 02:43 AM
DVD Talk Godfather

Location: City of the lakers.. riots.. and drug dealing cops.. los(t) Angel(e)s. ca.
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
On Disc Two lies the bulk of the meaty features, starting with something that has gotten many Disney fans excited over this release: the complete, unedited "One Hour in Wonderland" TV Special. In this program, Walt Disney and Kathryn Beaumont host a Christmas party with guests such as Peter Pan voice actor Bobby Driscoll and ventriloquist Edgar Bergen (who appeared in Fun and Fancy Free). By means of the Magic Mirror, the show presents clips from Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, Song of the South (no, that isn't a typo), Alice in Wonderland, the two animated shorts: "Clock Cleaners" starring Mickey, Donald, and Goofy, and a Pluto short involving Butch the dog. All the clips are presented in Technicolor (the way Walt would've preferred it had color television existed back then), including Song of the South's which remains a very pleasant surprise to all Disney fans. The special is fun and is of great historical value in that it was the very first time anything Disney-related aired on television.
Old 10-11-04, 12:56 PM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
thank you...