Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > DVD Discussions > DVD Reviews and Recommendations
Reload this Page >

Anybody seen Sniper 3 yet?

Community
Search
DVD Reviews and Recommendations Read, Post and Request DVD Reviews.

Search this Thread

Old 10-06-04, 12:48 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

My Sniper 3-pack was finally shipped early Monday morning (almost a week late) and I was just wondering if anybody has seen the 3rd movie yet. I've only seen the first movie all the way through, and then bits and parts of the second. So I was kind of like to hear what the third is all about. But I expect to get my package sometime before the weekend.
Old 10-06-04, 05:49 PM
Banned

No feedback yet?
Old 10-08-04, 04:08 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Since I loved the original and the sequel was surprisingly good, I bought this one blind. Sorry to say it's not even close to the first two. Extremely low-grade action pieces, cliches' up the wahoo and a ridiculous mumbo-jumbo storyline about some kind of Vietnamese cult-gang that wasn't the least bit interesting that ended with a laughable conclusion.

(Out of *****)

Sniper ****
Sniper 2 ***1/2
Sniper 3 **1/2
Old 10-08-04, 05:53 PM
Banned

Originally posted by matome
Since I loved the original and the sequel was surprisingly good, I bought this one blind. Sorry to say it's not even close to the first two. Extremely low-grade action pieces, cliches' up the wahoo and a ridiculous mumbo-jumbo storyline about some kind of Vietnamese cult-gang that wasn't the least bit interesting that ended with a laughable conclusion.

(Out of *****)

Sniper ****
Sniper 2 ***1/2
Sniper 3 **1/2
Hmm...just got my set today. Watched the first two. The first one is just great and it's ashame it doesn't have a 5.1 track. The second isn't bad, it's kind of ashame they have Beckett handicapped in such a way. First he lost a finger in the first one, and now he's seeing double!