Alien [Blu-ray]
Buy: $19.99 $9.99

PDA
DVD Reviews

View Full Version : North Shore - 09/27/04

B.A.
09-27-04, 07:22 AM
"Bellport", Episode #112.

Alexandra continues to try to get to know her father while helping Nicole find out more about the disappearance of her mother; Vincent's ownership of the hotel is at stake when Tessa makes a discovery about his investors.

Cast: Kristoffer Polaha, Brooke Burns, James Remar, Corey Sevier, Nikki De Loach, Jason Momoa, Jay Kenneth Johnson, Amanda Righetti, Shannen Doherty, Marika Dominczyk, Krista Kalmus.
Producer(s): Kevin Falls, Peyton Reed, Chris Brancato, Bert Salke.

Original Airdate: September 27, 2004.

Cornholio
09-27-04, 02:46 PM
i havent watched north shore in a while im just waiting for the OC in novemeber.

Patman
09-27-04, 08:35 PM
Good grief, could this show pack more plot twists than 4 weeks worth of daytime soaps?

I really needed to see more of Emmanuelle Vaughier in the bikini.

So is Chris a real playa? Knew he was way too good to be true. Hate seeing MJ hurting.

Gabriel is such a tool.

Frankie needs to watch his back at work.

Tessa, oh Tessa, she is so fun to watch.

If Alex had braces as a kid, she needs her money back.

Jason, Brooke, and Vincent need to start a support group for ex-Grand Waimei employees.

Now it's time for baseball on Fox, so it'll return on Thursdays in November.

B.A.
09-27-04, 08:44 PM
Originally posted by Patman
If Alex had braces as a kid, she needs her money back. :lol: And from her plastic surgeon.

B.A.
09-27-04, 08:45 PM
Oh, it was nice to see an alum from Tru Calling and the beautiful former guest star of Smallville/One Tree Hill.

MrX
09-28-04, 12:16 AM
I actually felt bad for MJ. She's the only likeable character on the show, Frankie too.

I'd like to go on that hike with her also if that's what she's packing:drool:

I'm glad that they didn't turn the lesbian straight. I find it hard to believe Gabe has the charisma to turn a girl straight even on TV.

I doubt Chris is going to end up leaving already. Didn't they put him in the opening credits?