Search
Video Game Talk The Place to talk about and trade Video & PC Games

Sly 2: Band of Thieves Who Seek Pirate Treasure

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-04, 03:35 PM
fab

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sly 2: Band of Thieves

Being a big fan of Sly Cooper I picked this one up today at full price (not the norm for me; I didn't even pick up Sly 1 until it was a GH). It's outstanding so far; well deserving of the high praise that I have been hearing about it; it was even game of the month in EGM this month. All three of the main characters are playable and the way they bring all of the strengths of each of the 3 characters to complete the various missions is great. I've only completed the first real mission so far and had a blast. I loved Sly Cooper 1 all the way through to the end and while some people felt it was too short I thought it was the right length. I hope the same is true of Sly 2. Anyone else have this or plan on picking it up?

--
fab
Old 09-18-04, 04:42 PM
ME2

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yeah, from what I've seen from this game so far it's excellent. What I really liked about what they added was the small features, this includes Batman like sound effects and words like "Whack!!" and "Smackkk!!" when you hit your enemies.
It's the small touches that just make this platformer significantly better than it already was.
Old 09-18-04, 05:09 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I just picked this one up as well, and played about two hours of it today after getting frustrated with Burnout 3 for a bit. I really enjoyed the first one, and have a feeling I may enjoy this one even more.