DVD Talk
Rescue Me - 09/08/04 [Archive] - DVD Talk Forum
 
Best Sellers
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
The Longest Day
Buy: $54.99 $24.99
9.
10.
DVD Blowouts
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
Alien [Blu-ray]
Buy: $19.99 $9.99
8.
9.
10.

PDA
DVD Reviews

View Full Version : Rescue Me - 09/08/04


B.A.
09-08-04, 01:23 PM
"Inches"

Tommy tries to handle the insanity of his father while defending Colleen's new lifestyle to Janet.

Cast: Denis Leary, James McCaffrey, Andrea Roth, Michael Lombardi , Jack McGee, Steven Pasquale, Daniel Sunjata, John Scurti.
Director(s): John Fortenberry, Jace Alexander, Adam Bernstein.
Producer(s): Peter Tolan, Jim Serpico, Kerry Orent.

Original Airdate: September 8, 2004.

Geofferson
09-08-04, 03:35 PM
Should be good.

Phil L.
09-08-04, 09:19 PM
"Well it's official. She's gone lesbo."

:lol:

mikehunt
09-08-04, 09:30 PM
using the saw on the cock ring
:lol:
that's why you don't use metal cock rings

B.A.
09-08-04, 10:27 PM
Originally posted by Phil L.
"Well it's official. She's gone lesbo."

:lol: :lol: He was so happy when his wife told him on the phone what Colleen got in trouble for that he was pumping his fist. That was too much.

The cockring thing was so absurd it was funny, particularly when Lou was trying to cut it off.

So Billy dies from a fire and not from the suspected cancer. His funeral was definitely interesting.

MrX
09-09-04, 12:15 AM
decent episode.

Lou sawing off the cockring was pretty funny as was Sean in the bathroom measuring.

Goldberg74
09-09-04, 08:50 AM
Anyone else weirded out that Jimmy was peeping in on his wife bopping Tommy? I know that Tommy has 'seen' others outside of his house and the church, but never Jimmy.

Oh, and what a waste of a remote.

:lol: at the dead monkey in the tub with shaving cream all over the bathroom.

Jonny2k1
09-09-04, 02:07 PM
Originally posted by Goldberg74
Anyone else weirded out that Jimmy was peeping in on his wife bopping Tommy? I know that Tommy has 'seen' others outside of his house and the church, but never Jimmy.

Isn't Jimmy the only one that hasn't left? I thought he was always hanging around Tommy, or at least showing up all the time.

I'm glad I gave this show a second chance, I really enjoy it now.

JEStinson3
09-09-04, 02:55 PM
In the first episode Jimmy showed up in Tommy's car which was no where near his house.

Since then Jimmy has only been at Tommy's house.

Jonny2k1
09-09-04, 04:55 PM
Originally posted by JEStinson3
In the first episode Jimmy showed up in Tommy's car which was no where near his house.

Since then Jimmy has only been at Tommy's house.

I thought Jimmy had only showed up at Tommy's house, but I didn't think too much when he showed up at his own house. The others have shown up in different places, like Goldberg said. I wouldn't think they are tied to a specific place, they are just tied to Tommy.

Supermallet
09-09-04, 05:26 PM
"Girth, four and a half inches. Oh, um, four and three quarters."
"What was that?"
"Oh, forget it, it's a long story. Or, actually more of a wide one."

:lol:

I thought the aftermath of the fire scene was a bit too sappy for my liking.

Also, have you ever seen women hold their breasts while having sex the way the women do in this show?

badger1997
09-09-04, 09:46 PM
Originally posted by Suprmallet

Also, have you ever seen women hold their breasts while having sex the way the women do in this show? Actually I have....although fondle or play with might be a better description. ;)

But would you rather they wore their bras during sex like they do in just about every other television show?

Supermallet
09-09-04, 09:49 PM
Originally posted by badger1997
Actually I have....although fondle or play with might be a better description. ;)

I've seen that, too. Women don't hold their breasts quite like that when they're playing with them.

Originally posted by badger1997
But would you rather they wore their bras during sex like they do in just about every other television show?

I still think there's a better way of doing it. The way they do it on the show it's like they're covering their breasts just to cover them.

uteotw
09-11-04, 09:05 AM
A little overboard on the the whole "measuring" thing, but the rest of the stories were darn good. The fire scene was incredibly well done, and Dennis Leary's acting never fails to amaze me. I knew when I saw "Judgment Night" he had potential...

Deftones
09-12-04, 11:28 PM
Originally posted by Suprmallet

Also, have you ever seen women hold their breasts while having sex the way the women do in this show?

Yep, all the time. So they don't bounce around and stuff. :)

Red Dog
09-13-04, 09:41 AM
Originally posted by MrX
decent episode.

Lou sawing off the cockring was pretty funny as was Sean in the bathroom measuring.


That was hilarious. The funeral eulogy was my other favorite part of the episode.