Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > DVD Discussions > DVD Talk
Reload this Page >

Help me out here guys re Warner Bros Home Video....

DVD Talk Talk about DVDs and Movies on DVD including Covers and Cases

Old 09-02-04, 12:09 PM
STC
Cool New Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ok, heres my situation. I bought Smallville S2 the day it came out. 3 weeks ago I started watching it. Turns out the on the 4th DVD the episodes "Suspect" and "Fever" are kinda screwed up. I noticed on the back of the DVD there are a bunch of scratches. Anyways I read that this had happened a lot w/ WB DVD sets where some DVDs end up not being packaged properly or something and it gets scratched.

Best Buy wont let me exchange because its past 30 days and I email WB customer support and they told me to email WB home video Customer support. I did this all last week and no one from WB home Video has returned my email.

Has anyone ever experienced anything like this? Do I have any options, or do I just have to suck it up w/ my scratched up 4th DVD.

Thanks!
Old 09-02-04, 02:28 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 82 Likes on 49 Posts
Warner is notorius for not returning e-mails (well, in my experience). I started a post a few weeks back about my Smallville Season 2 being scratched and a few other Warner Box Sets having scratches on various discs (Short Version: the past 4 Warner Box Sets I bought have had scratches, fingerprints or weird marks on at least one disc in each set).

No e-mails were repsonded to. Someone finally said write them an actual letter and send it to them. That might actually get their attention.

It's worth a try.

Andrew