Best Sellers
The Longest Day
Buy: $54.99 $24.99
DVD Blowouts
Alien [Blu-ray]
Buy: $19.99 $9.99

PDA
DVD Reviews

View Full Version : Ten Commandments blooper?

The Infidel
07-26-04, 01:21 AM
I picked up the Ten Commandments Special Edition when it first came out a few months back, and I just now noticed an "easter egg" mentioned in the DVD Profiler listing, although after reading about it, it seems to be more of a blooper than an easter egg. It says that right before Moses parts the Red Sea, a crew person runs into the crowd scene and yells out the scene number, then runs back out. Problem is, there's no mention of exactly where it is time-wise. I've seen this movie so many times, and when I read about this, I watched the whole scene a few more times. I never saw what they were talking about.

Has anyone seen this, and do you have the time in the film where it supposedly is?

The Infidel
07-26-04, 12:36 PM
Hello? Anybody?

Deadman31
07-26-04, 12:47 PM
try here. you may be able to find what you are looking for.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0049833/maindetails

Deadman31
07-26-04, 12:54 PM
or try here. sorry about the two posts, but I cant seem to find the edit button?

www.moviemistakes.com

The Infidel
07-26-04, 02:06 PM
Originally posted by Deadman31
try here. you may be able to find what you are looking for.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0049833/maindetails
Nothing.....

or try here. sorry about the two posts, but I cant seem to find the edit button?

www.moviemistakes.com
.....and nothing.

Anyone else heard about this alleged blooper?

Ginwen
07-26-04, 02:34 PM
I don't know the answer, I'd be curious though.

Do you have popups blocked. I think that causes some buttons to disappear.

tommyp007
07-26-04, 06:40 PM
I believe its an outtake of Moses descending the mountain with 15 commandments and dropping one of the tablets.

wait......what?

oops. wrong movie.

warcp
07-26-04, 07:01 PM
or is it the wristwatch the guards are wearing??
oops. wrong movie.

rasalas
07-26-04, 07:06 PM
I know this is a wild idea, but have you considered that the information about the blooper is, well, wrong?

Numanoid
07-26-04, 10:03 PM
I think the blooper is that he actually parts the Reed Sea.

The Infidel
07-27-04, 01:39 AM
Originally posted by rasalas
I know this is a wild idea, but have you considered that the information about the blooper is, well, wrong?
Gosh, no. I hadn't considered that at all. Thanks for enlightening me. ;)

That's why I posted this question. I thought it was possible I had missed something, even after seeing the movie as many times as I had, and I wondered if anyone else had seen whatever it was supposed to be. I'm guessing from the lack of responses regarding this that it's time I submit a corrected profile to DVD Profiler, minus the "easter egg", and let them know that someone is full of crap.