Best Sellers
The Longest Day
Buy: $54.99 $24.99
DVD Blowouts
Alien [Blu-ray]
Buy: $19.99 $9.99

PDA
DVD Reviews

View Full Version : All in the Family Season 3 - better...

Duality
07-21-04, 02:24 PM
I bought the set last night and I must say this is quite an improvement over the first two seasons! The packaging looks great and the discs finally have art on them. Since I've only watched the first couple of episodes in this set I'm limiting my critique. The transfer looks like much more effort was put in this time. I really appreciate it.

Thank you Sony!

DVDFreaker
07-21-04, 02:32 PM
Sounds great! I'm going to pick it up tomorrow!

Duality
07-23-04, 12:23 PM
I'm nearly finished with the first disc of eight episodes and they look great with the exception of some bizarre horizontal lines at the end of show number six "The Swingers."

BTW, I was pleasantly surprised to find this set has an insert! It is quite convenient to have a guide which doesn't require loading discs to read. :)

Shannon Nutt
07-23-04, 01:34 PM
Originally posted by Duality
I'm nearly finished with the first disc of eight episodes and they look great with the exception of some bizarre horizontal lines at the end of show number six "The Swingers."

BTW, I was pleasantly surprised to find this set has an insert! It is quite convenient to have a guide which doesn't require loading discs to read. :)

I believe Seasons 1 & 2 had inserts as well. I'm still ticked that will all the interviews and specials there have been about All In The Family over the years, Columbia House is still putting out bare-bones releases of the seasons.