Search
TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

The Bachelor, 5/12

Search this Thread

Old 05-13-04, 08:43 AM
DVD Talk God

Received 614 Likes on 493 Posts
The Bachelor, 5/12

Didn't get a chance to watch The Women Tell All special yet.

Did see the new episode though. No surprises - Mandy never stood a chance. at Trish.
Old 05-13-04, 08:52 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Trish Trish Trish = Delusional.

Neither Jessica or Tara do much for me. Jesse deserve whatever he gets out these final two. But I think he picks Jessica.
Old 05-13-04, 09:02 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Totally missed the show. Update anyone? What happened with Trish?

Thanks.
Old 05-13-04, 09:11 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 70 Likes on 46 Posts
They should have had the "tell all" episode after tonite's episode, not before.

Anyone else think Jesse was uncool letting Trish walk in on his date and then actually leaving the room with her. If she had done that to me, I would have told her to get her ass out as soon as she walked in the door.

Jesse doesn't seem to bright. I loved when he said "her and I are going on a boat ride." I cringe when I her grammer mistakes like this.
Old 05-13-04, 09:22 AM
DVD Talk God

Originally posted by Patman

Neither Jessica or Tara do much for me. Jesse deserve whatever he gets out these final two. But I think he picks Jessica.

I think Jessica is the best of all the women I have seen on these reality shows (Bachelor, For Love or Money, Average Joe, etc). Yeah, she is only 21, but she seems to be a mature 21. Plus my guess is that if Jeese picks her and they defy the odds and get married, it probably wouldn't be until after she finishes law school, so she would be around 24 by then.
Old 05-13-04, 10:26 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 194 Likes on 159 Posts
I think Jessica and Tara are gorgeous ladies, but I think he picks Jessica despite her age because Tara is soooooo reserved.

I'm still surprised Mandy Jaye made it as far as she did.
Old 05-13-04, 10:44 AM
DVD Talk Hero

I don't think Tara is going to age well.
Old 05-13-04, 10:51 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Originally posted by cdollaz
Jesse doesn't seem too bright. I loved when he said "her and I are going on a boat ride." I cringe when I hear grammar mistakes like this.
Fixed

I definitely think that Tara will when it all. IMO, her and Jessica are close as far as looks go, but Tara just seems to have something special. Plus Jessica's age does make it a little more difficult for them.
Old 05-13-04, 02:08 PM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Location: Lounging on the beach in L.A., frappucino in hand...
Originally posted by Jonny2k1
Fixed

I definitely think that Tara will win it all. IMO, her and Jessica are close as far as looks go, but Tara just seems to have something special. Plus Jessica's age does make it a little more difficult for them.
Umm, fixed back at ya...

I haven't watched the Women tell all special (just the last fifteen minutes of it) but man, Trish lives in her own special little world, doesn't she?? She didn't look THAT great, imo. Oh, and as a small picky aside, what's with her posture? She's supposed to have been a model, but when she was walking down the stairs and up to the door to "surprise" Jesse, her shoulders were rolled forward, she was slouching... models are trained in posture, for Pete's sake. Makes me wonder WHAT kind of modelling she did, anyone know??
Old 05-13-04, 02:15 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
Someone tell me more about what Trish did last night. I totally missed the episode.
Old 05-13-04, 02:16 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Both Tara and Jessica are pretty cute. I think he should pick Jessica. She already planed to change her school while still dating him. You can tell she want to be with him.

But I think Jesse will pick Tara at the end. Tara is still playing a little hard to get. I think that turn him on more.
Old 05-13-04, 02:21 PM
DVD Talk Legend

What's the deal with Trish's eyes?
Old 05-13-04, 02:27 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Trish's got that blank stare look down, doesn't she?

Trish barged in on Mandy's date with Jesse, pulled him aside, trashed talked Tara and Jessica somewhat, was nicer about Mandy. Trish pleaded her case, and then gave him a room key, and she didn't want him to give her an answer right there and then.

Jesse stood her up, and went on with his date with Mandy, who didn't get all hysterical about Trish's re-appearance, which showed Jesse that Mandy had her wits about her, but in the end, Jesse booted Mandy to the curb.
Old 05-13-04, 02:27 PM
DVD Talk God

Originally posted by El Scorcho
Someone tell me more about what Trish did last night. I totally missed the episode.

When Jesse was on his 3rd fantasy date (with Mandy) in DC, Trish stayed at the same hotel as Jesse and Mandy. Trish's plan was to wear a sexy dress and heels and steal Jesse away for a few minutes from his date so she could try to convince him to spend the night with her after his date with Mandy.

When Jesse and Mandy were having dinner, Trish pops and asks to borrow Jesse for a few minutes. They talk for several minutes where Trish tells Jesse that he is making a mistake and how she is better than the rest of the girls. Jesse just looks dumbfounded. Trish finally gives him her room key and asks him to spend the night with her after his date with Mandy is over.

Afterwards, they show Trish waiting....and waiting.....and waiting in her room for Jesse to show up. He never does - Jesse and Mandy spend the night together in the dream suite.
Old 05-13-04, 03:02 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Originally posted by shoppingbear
Umm, fixed back at ya...
, nice one. I just thought it was funny there were errors in a post complaining about grammar errors, but I guess my humor backfired when I did the same.
Old 05-13-04, 03:08 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Originally posted by Jonny2k1
, nice one. I just thought it was funny there were errors in a post complaining about grammar errors, but I guess my humor backfired when I did the same.
Nope, you got me. I done realized my error.
Old 05-13-04, 08:57 PM

Location: Lounging on the beach in L.A., frappucino in hand...
Originally posted by cdollaz
Nope, you got me. I done realized my error.
Well good, as long as you done realize ain't nobody perfect...

No one's pointed out how interesting it is that Trish knew EXACTLY where Jesse would be and when. Smacks of really contrived "Let's make more drama!" by the producers. I think they wanted something different this season, in addition to the spy, let's have a stalker, ooooooohhh...