DVD Talk
The Bachelor 5/5 [Archive] - DVD Talk Forum
 
Best Sellers
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
The Longest Day
Buy: $54.99 $24.99
9.
10.
DVD Blowouts
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
Alien [Blu-ray]
Buy: $19.99 $9.99
8.
9.
10.

PDA
DVD Reviews

View Full Version : The Bachelor 5/5


El Scorcho
05-05-04, 11:59 PM
If I were the kind of guy that watches this show, I would say

SUCK IT YOU F'N WHORE! YOU SUCK TRISH! DIE!

:banana:

"I'm a good person and I'm a damn good catch! ... If someone tells me no, I fight back 10 times harder." :lol:

Weee stalker time!

hahn
05-06-04, 02:21 AM
Ding-dong, the witch is dead!

Well, based on the previews, maybe not quite.

But she's absolutely psychotic. I'm sure ABC had something to do with her coming back.

If she's had to go through this kind of cattiness her whole life, at some point, doesn't she wonder if it's MAYBE because of her???

...NOT that I watch this show either. I...um...heard about it. :D

namja
05-06-04, 02:59 AM
My friend called me and said, "Trish got trashed."

I replied, "Huh?" since I never watch the show.

He began to explain to me Trish's personality and how he wanted Trish dead.

I told him to call someone else who can share his enthusiasm.

Red Dog
05-06-04, 08:24 AM
I think Mandy scares me more than Trish with that whole pagent thing with her and her family. STOP LIVING IN THE PAST!

Jessica and Tara are obvious the favorites to go to the final. I prefer Jessica, but Tara would not be a bad choice. Her dad was hilarious with the guns.

mookiemeister
05-06-04, 10:38 AM
I'm also thinking Jessica and Tara are the final 2. Tara is a bit hard to get close to. And I just don't see how Jesse can propose to her by the end of the show. So either they have to forget about the proposal, or else Jesse will propose to Jessica.

cdollaz
05-06-04, 10:51 AM
Am I the only that thinks the pageant chick is not hot at all?

Patman
05-06-04, 10:59 AM
Mandy has a ruddiness to her complexion.

Can't really stand Tara's prima donna complex.

Jessica is the best of the lot, but not totally the bomb in my book.

I hope Jesse takes up Trish's "indecent proposal".

Red Dog
05-06-04, 11:02 AM
Originally posted by cdollaz
Am I the only that thinks the pageant chick is not hot at all?


No you are not. She was never on my hotness radar.

B.A.
05-06-04, 11:16 AM
Originally posted by cdollaz
Am I the only that thinks the pageant chick is not hot at all? NO.

El Scorcho
05-06-04, 12:46 PM
I'd hit em all.

:D

shoppingbear
05-06-04, 01:23 PM
Originally posted by El Scorcho
If I were the kind of guy that watches this show, I would say

SUCK IT YOU F'N WHORE! YOU SUCK TRISH! DIE!

:banana:

"I'm a good person and I'm a damn good catch! ... If someone tells me no, I fight back 10 times harder." :lol:

Weee stalker time!

RATS!!! :( I wanted to be the first one to celebrate her departure!!! ;) Oh well...

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
I haven't even watched the show yet, got home in time to see the last few minutes, which was the best part. Oh please please please let Trish be the stalker, and let Jesse slap her silly and lose his temper and tell her she's a ho... ;)

Patman
05-06-04, 01:28 PM
Now I really can't wait for the "The Women Tell All" episode in between next week and the following week's final episode. Trish will have plenty of dish I hope.

El Scorcho
05-06-04, 01:39 PM
Trish had as much sincerety in her at the end of the episode last night as "The Godfather's" wife had when he confronted her about the sex party at the beginning of Old School. :lol:

taa455
05-06-04, 02:15 PM
I haven't been watching this until last night. Trish reminds me of someone I used to know. She has this repulsive mentality that EVERYONE is jealous of her.

I have one question though. Did Trish do one specific thing during the show that exposed her evilness, or was it just her overall attitude and personality that rubbed the other women the wrong way?

For instance, what is the story behind one of them saying that Trish was here for the wrong reason and she doesn't deserve to be here?

mookiemeister
05-06-04, 02:29 PM
Originally posted by taa455
I haven't been watching this until last night. Trish reminds me of someone I used to know. She has this repulsive mentality that EVERYONE is jealous of her.

I have one question though. Did Trish do one specific thing during the show that exposed her evilness, or was it just her overall attitude and personality that rubbed the other women the wrong way?

For instance, what is the story behind one of them saying that Trish was here for the wrong reason and she doesn't deserve to be here?

There are several instances:

1) Trish wore that T-shirt that says she's a gold-digger. Even if it's just a joke, it doesn't help win her points with other girls.

2) One girl ask Trish if Trish could see herself falling in love with Jesse. Trish answered 'no'.

3) Trish revealed to everyone that she slept with a married man. And she knew about him being married too.

4) Trish revealed to everyone that she slept with another girl.

I think that's all I remember for now. Maybe some of you will think of other stuff to add.

Patman
05-06-04, 02:38 PM
Trish presented herself as a very sexually liberated woman in house full of women who became shocked and indignant about Trish's sexual past. Tara was the one that told Trish afterwards last week that she didn't deserve the rose that Jesse gave her to round out the final four.

Red Dog
05-06-04, 02:46 PM
I would have invited Trish to the overnight date round. I have to think she is great in the sack.

El Scorcho
05-06-04, 02:54 PM
You know, I always wonder if the Bachelor (and Bachelorette) ever f*** the people they're with on the overnight dates.

Red Dog
05-06-04, 03:02 PM
Originally posted by El Scorcho
You know, I always wonder if the Bachelor (and Bachelorette) ever f*** the people they're with on the overnight dates.


It seemed pretty clear that Firestone banged Kirsten. There have been other ones where it certainly looks that way.

El Scorcho
05-06-04, 03:04 PM
I want definitely answers though.

I want Jesse to say "you know what, I dumped Trish because man, that was some stank ass shit downstairs."

hahn
05-06-04, 06:21 PM
Originally posted by El Scorcho
I want definitely answers though.

I want Jesse to say "you know what, I dumped Trish because man, that was some stank ass shit downstairs."

Meh...Jesse's too dull to ever say something outrageous like that.

Seriously, Tara and Jessica could BOTH do better than Jesse. The guy is SO freaking boring, it's almost unbearable. Every episode it's the same freaking thing -
"I'm here to find the woman of my dreams.",
"I'm trying to get to know you.",
*flash toothy smile*,
rinse, and repeat.

shoppingbear
05-06-04, 08:00 PM
Originally posted by Patman
Trish presented herself as a very trashy morals-free tramp and gold-digging whore in house full of women who became disgusted with hearing Trish's sexual exploits and stories. Tara was the one that told Trish afterwards last week that she didn't deserve the rose that Jesse gave her to round out the final four.

Fixed. ;)


From the perspective of this female, of course. :D

B.A.
05-06-04, 08:20 PM
Originally posted by El Scorcho
I want definitely answers though.

I want Jesse to say "you know what, I dumped Trish because man, that was some stank ass shit downstairs." rotfl

Patman
05-06-04, 08:24 PM
For a person who doesn't watch this show, ES sure is interested in its participants.

B.A.
05-06-04, 08:25 PM
Originally posted by Patman
For a person who doesn't watch this show, ES sure is interested in its participants. He's checking out his options in case it doesn't work out w/ SBatL8y.



;)

Jonny2k1
05-06-04, 10:40 PM
Originally posted by cdollaz
Am I the only that thinks the pageant chick is not hot at all?

No, not at all. I definitely don't think she is very good looking. Sometimes she looks pretty good, but for the most part she makes me throw up in my mouth just a little bit. (Lol, she isn't that bad, but I have the Dodgeball trailer stuck in my head.)

I'm definitely glad that Trash got kicked to the curb. I don't know how she stuck around as long as she did. I haven't even had the time to watch this episode yet, but I'm glad to know she will be gone.

Edge
05-08-04, 07:43 PM
Originally posted by mookiemeister
There are several instances:

1) Trish wore that T-shirt that says she's a gold-digger. Even if it's just a joke, it doesn't help win her points with other girls.

2) One girl ask Trish if Trish could see herself falling in love with Jesse. Trish answered 'no'.

3) Trish revealed to everyone that she slept with a married man. And she knew about him being married too.

4) Trish revealed to everyone that she slept with another girl.

I think that's all I remember for now. Maybe some of you will think of other stuff to add.

Trish also wasn't very fond of children. She viewed them as dirty little rugrats. Trish was not someone who could be the mother of someone's children. She also said something about how she couldn't be with a guy if he was poor.

Patman
05-08-04, 08:21 PM
The best and worst thing that could have happened to Trish was for Jesse to pick her. :D

mookiemeister
05-08-04, 10:50 PM
Originally posted by Edge
Trish also wasn't very fond of children. She viewed them as dirty little rugrats. Trish was not someone who could be the mother of someone's children. She also said something about how she couldn't be with a guy if he was poor.

Oh yeah. She said those stuff too.