Without a Trace - 04/29/04

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-04, 04:26 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 194 Likes on 159 Posts
Without a Trace - 04/29/04

"Two Families"

Spoiler:
The team searches for a man who disappeared just days before his son's scheduled execution on death row.

Cast: Anthony LaPaglia, Poppy Montgomery, Marianne Jean-Baptiste, Enrique Murciano , Eric Close, J.K. Simmons, Michael McGrady, Michael Goorjian, Jordan Baker, David Burke, Sarah Rayne, Helen Carey, John Thaddeus, Kate McNeil, Blair Hickey, Dilva Henry, Kevin Foster, Erin Carufel, Katherine Herzer, Dianna Miranda.
Director(s): John Showalter.
Producer(s): Jerry Bruckheimer, Jonathan Littman , Ed Redlich , David Nutter, Hank Steinberg.
Writer(s): Ed Redlich .

Original Airdate: April 29, 2004.
Old 04-29-04, 09:05 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I was going to wait to start a thread about this episode until it aired in the US, but since there was one started early, I guess I don't have to wait.

Spoiler:
Good to see JK Simmons on WAT. This, along with his shrink role on Law & Order (NBC), and his role in the short-lived The DA (not officially cancelled by ABC but not looking good for a comeback), gives his exposure on two of the three major networks, please HBO with Oz. Great actor. Anyway, what a way to end the show! I couldn't decide what I wanted to have happen, and now I don't know what did! We will probably find out next episode...hopefully
Old 04-29-04, 11:48 PM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Good episode. Interesting to see how they end the show before we see if they were successful in pardoning the guy.
Old 04-29-04, 11:50 PM

Received 808 Likes on 525 Posts
I thought I had missed something there at the end, I had to look away for a second and then I saw credits...

It'll be interesting to see if leave it hanging, or resolve it.

I don't think they will...

But it looks like Jack has a decision to make next week... and I think that'll be the cliffhanger.
Old 04-30-04, 05:25 AM
DVD Talk Legend

I didn't see the previews. Can someone spoilerize it for me?
Old 04-30-04, 07:30 AM

Received 808 Likes on 525 Posts
Next week, May 6th: The Season

Spoiler:
The team Looks for a college football coach who goes missing after being fired for his role in the team's dismal season performance,but the investigation soon uncovers that the Coach new policy of suspending players who have academic and behavioral issues caused the football team to repeatedly play without its main players and suffer defeats due to this rule. As a result of this, The team begin to suspect that it was some of the angry players, or members of the school administration and even a high-stakes gambler who all are facing financial losses resulting from the teams losing streak. Meanwhile, Malone must make a difficult decision when his wife surprises him with her strong desire to relocate their family to Chicago, where she has just been offered a superb job opportunity.

There are three episodes left... May 6th, 13th and 20th.