Search
Video Game Talk The Place to talk about and trade Video & PC Games

What's the word on the GBA MP3 Jukebox?

Search this Thread

Old 04-27-04, 12:14 PM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
What's the word on the GBA MP3 Jukebox?

I bought a Radica Gamester GBA Jukebox at Best Buy ($20 before GGC, clearanced from $100). I'm trying to decide whether to keep it. On one hand, I already have an iPod. On the other hand, I like listening to music while playing GBA games, so this might be cool to have for $15. Anyone have one? If so, please share your thoughts. I haven't even been able to find reviews of this thing on Google. Hell, even Radica's website doesn't seem to acknowledge that this product exists.
Old 04-27-04, 12:38 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 969 Likes on 676 Posts
Wow. I didn't know that this thing dropped in price so much. I really want to pick this one up. I assume that it should be pretty decent as it is officially licsened. I don't know of any reviews as it is a BB exclusive item.
Old 04-27-04, 02:30 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
that company sells some wierd products

http://www.gamesterusa.com/gbagamechanger.html
Old 04-27-04, 03:04 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 969 Likes on 676 Posts
yeah I never understood that game changer thing. All the magazines were raving about it too. A waste of ten bucks and much bulkier than just carrying four games.
Old 05-01-04, 10:02 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: What's the word on the GBA MP3 Jukebox?

Originally posted by illennium
I bought a Radica Gamester GBA Jukebox at Best Buy ($20 before GGC, clearanced from $100). I'm trying to decide whether to keep it. On one hand, I already have an iPod. On the other hand, I like listening to music while playing GBA games, so this might be cool to have for $15. Anyone have one? If so, please share your thoughts. I haven't even been able to find reviews of this thing on Google. Hell, even Radica's website doesn't seem to acknowledge that this product exists.

Speaking of using your gba (sp) for things other than gaming, am I the only one that has been hoping and praying for a tv tuner to plug in the ol' gba sp?