DVD Talk
Assassination Bureau, Spy Who Came in from the Cold, others 7/13... [Archive] - DVD Talk Forum

Best Sellers
The Longest Day
Buy: $54.99 $24.99
DVD Blowouts
Alien [Blu-ray]
Buy: $19.99 $9.99

PDA
DVD Reviews

View Full Version : Assassination Bureau, Spy Who Came in from the Cold, others 7/13...

dinsdale piranha
04-11-04, 07:27 PM
Found these for pre-order at DVDEmpire (all 7/13):

The Spy Who Came in from the Cold
The Assassination Bureau
The Counterfeit Traitor
Danger: Diabolik

shill66
04-11-04, 11:45 PM
You can thank me for The Assassination Bureau - I just got it on VHS. :) :(

ckolchak
04-12-04, 05:24 AM
The Counterfeit Traitor

i've caught this movie 1/2 way thru several times on cable- it is a FANTASTIC WWII era spy film- with a typical everyman as the protagonist and no hollywood/cartoon/Bond nonsense.
it is something i never would have dreamed for or probably even have thought to ask for, but it should be one of the highlight catalog releases of the year.

Highly Recommended!

looking forward to checking out Diana Rigg and Oliver Reed in their prime as well, in Assasination Bureau, and Danger: Diabolik is another film i've wanted to see what all the fuss was about for a long time now.

all in all, a great week for catalog releases, and it makes up for an otherwise lackluster first 1/2 of the year from Paramount.

auntiewinnie
04-12-04, 07:34 AM
Originally posted by ckolchak

The Counterfeit Traitor

i've caught this movie 1/2 way thru several times on cable- it is a FANTASTIC WWII era spy film- with a typical everyman as the protagonist and no hollywood/cartoon/Bond nonsense.
it is something i never would have dreamed for or probably even have thought to ask for, but it should be one of the highlight catalog releases of the year.

Highly Recommended!

I concur. I've been wishing and praying and thinking and hoping for this one for some time now.

devilpants
04-12-04, 09:21 AM
Originally posted by dinsdale piranha
Found these for pre-order at DVDEmpire (all 7/13):

Danger: Diabolik

No Crow & Tom Servo = No sale :(

EPKJ
04-12-04, 10:02 AM
IMy girlfriend was just wishing she could see The Assassination Bureau again. This is great news indeed. I can hardly wait to see Danger: Diabolik again.

Jaymole
04-12-04, 10:39 AM
I'll be buying all 4 DVDs. Thanks Paramount!