Touching Evil "Slash 30" -- 04.02.2003

Community
Search
TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-04, 11:51 PM
DVD Talk Reviewer

Location: WAS looking for My Own Private Stuckeyville, but stuck in Liberty City (while missing Vice City)
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Slash 30

Branca reignites a romance with a crime reporter, but the relationship is jeopardized when Creegan learns some damaging information about the journalist. Branca: Vera Famiga.
WILL!!

I really liked the interation between Creegan & Branca in this episode. However, I don't see them hooking up in the future -- which is a good thing.

Liked the little game of hangman they had going during the first meeting...

Glad to see Bradley Cooper on the show. I wonder if he'll be joining..
Old 04-03-04, 09:12 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

These have been some excellent episodes so far. My problem is that I've yet to see an entire episode from beginning to end. Since it repeats quite a bit, I wind up seeing the whole thing in pieces.

It sucks that Methos is gone though. I'll was hoping he'd stick around for awhile.

The main guy is great. I love his delivery. The interaction between him and his partner is perfect. They have good working chemistry together. And I agree with the not hooking up part. I don't want to see this show go down that predictable road.
Old 04-05-04, 03:19 PM
Suspended

I also hope Creegan and Branca don't end up getting involved. I like their kind of tense relationship now - it adds flavor and spark to the show.

Liked the twists in the last episode. I also liked how there wasn't a neat and tiddy ending.
Old 04-05-04, 03:41 PM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

This is a great show, but I found the most recent episode to be kinda blah. I thought this dude was supposed to be kookoo, but he didn't do much this episode.
Old 04-05-04, 04:36 PM
DVD Talk Reviewer

Location: WAS looking for My Own Private Stuckeyville, but stuck in Liberty City (while missing Vice City)
Originally posted by Morf
I thought this dude was supposed to be kookoo, but he didn't do much this episode.
Not "kookoo", just without shame...