Search
TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

Sopranos, 3/28

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-04, 09:46 PM
DVD Talk God

Received 614 Likes on 493 Posts
Sopranos, 3/28

Amazing how Tony can be so on top of business and then be so totally naive when it comes to his son. I mean how many times does A.J have to 'screw the pooch' before Tony says 'enough.'

The card game was great. Sounds like most of the card games I am involved. Great cameos tonight.

Finally this line had me :

"THEY LEFT ALL THE AMERICAN CARS!"

Old 03-28-04, 09:51 PM
DVD Talk Godfather

Location: City of the lakers.. riots.. and drug dealing cops.. los(t) Angel(e)s. ca.
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
The drum "ZING" after the anouncement of the hold up had me laughing.
Old 03-28-04, 09:57 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I get so pissed off watching this show. Because I hate all the charactors. Except Christopher and Paulie. I especially HATE Meadow and AJ. HATE THEM! Such whiney little bitches. Along with the queen whiny bitch Carmela. I wish they would have killed Fucio or whatever his name was. I hated him too! (nice TV though.)
Old 03-28-04, 09:59 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
18 months and this is the best they could come up with? How many more of these will there be before the awful thing is finally put to bed?

It's like watching your dog dying of old age. You hate to let it go but god does it ever stink.
Old 03-28-04, 10:09 PM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Wow... I thought it was pretty good. AJ is a ****up though. Anyone think Tony had a small heart attack at the beginning? I guess we won't be seeing Feetch for awhile (if ever again). Too bad, I liked his character.

Brian
Old 03-28-04, 10:16 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 46 Likes on 28 Posts
I think this season is great. My second favorite show after the Shield.
Old 03-28-04, 10:31 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 487 Likes on 286 Posts
I enjoyed the episode. It was a very fun tease to give the angry fans who crave violence and whackings hope, and then to tear it apart when Feech was going back to jail. That definitely made me laugh to myself.
Old 03-28-04, 10:34 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
I thought this episode was going to be great, judging from the beginning...off to a very good start....

Then the ep sank into boring AJ drama crap, and i almost flipped over to the Britney concert. I have a feeling that Feetch is going to try to get something going from prison, i am rather glad he didnt get whacked....im sure we'll hear from him again. Overall a good episode, hoping to see more in NY.

Next week looks good, wondering if Adrianna is going to slip up and have to go soon.

Last edited by Tony Dvdfan; 03-28-04 at 11:55 PM.
Old 03-28-04, 10:59 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Pretty clever what they did to Feech. Christopher and Benny played him like a violin. Maybe Tony B. will step up to fill his void.

Another farewell to Lorraine. She didn't get a chance to do much, but I enjoyed the character.

If I ever said, "**** you." to my mother, my head would've been in a bowling ball bag, buried right next to Ralphie's. This punk needs a beating.

Remember when David Lee Roth was the hottest and sexiest guy in rock n roll? Jeez, he looks like an old bubbe now. And just how does he have enough money to play in the Executive Game?

As for the previews for next week, haven't we all learned yet that previews mean exactly squat? They're intentionally put together as misleading.

Last edited by Charlie Goose; 03-28-04 at 11:01 PM.
Old 03-28-04, 11:03 PM

I thought it was a pretty good episode. I am really looking forward to next weeks episode now.

If you watched the preview and paid attention to the very end...

Spoiler:
Adrianna: "What happened?" Tony:"Well that's what we'll talk about"
Old 03-28-04, 11:08 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

This was easily one of the most boring episodes ive ever seen on the Sopranos. Nothing interesting happened at all.
Old 03-28-04, 11:13 PM
DVD Talk Legend & 2019 TOTY Winner

Received 160 Likes on 122 Posts
Great episode

the best part?

Spoiler:
NO Janice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-28-04, 11:14 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally posted by LBCrazyFool

Spoiler:
I personally guarantee
Spoiler:
that those two lines will NOT be spoken in the same scene as was presented in the previews.
Old 03-28-04, 11:20 PM
Suspended

Received 36 Likes on 20 Posts
Originally posted by Charlie Goose
As for the previews for next week, haven't we all learned yet that previews mean exactly squat? They're intentionally put together as misleading.
I love how every week, the same posters say "Man, this episode sucked. But next week looks awesome! Those previews were great." A week from now, they'll be bitching about how the episode sucked (but the previews ... man, will the next episode be good).

The show is as good as it's ever been, and better (IMO) than Seasons 3 and 4. My favorite part was Melfi reading the card Tony sent her. "Fowl, with a w." "Rigards."
Old 03-28-04, 11:28 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Received 15 Likes on 11 Posts
For a second there I thought Loraine was going to offer a gangbang before she got whacked. The NY situation is going to get ugly.
Old 03-28-04, 11:44 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
i think all of you who say the show sucks now, expect a whack fest, right?
Old 03-28-04, 11:57 PM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

AJ hits the gravity bong! I agree that this year has been slow. I've enjoyed watching Paulie, even his little bit parts like laughing at T's joke at the table are hilarious. I feel a bit like I did watching Carnivale last year, hoping for great episodes and left feeling like there should have been more.

Still fun to watch, just not what I've come to expect.
Old 03-29-04, 12:10 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 399 Likes on 299 Posts
Originally posted by LBCrazyFool
I thought it was a pretty good episode. I am really looking forward to next weeks episode now.

Spoiler:
Yeah, I was thinking that
Spoiler:
Adrianna gets whacked, or Christopher dies somehow or gets whacked, and Adrianna is all sad asking about him. Maybe Adrianna asks what happened when she is dying after being shot or beaten or something. It definitely sounds like she was in pain, either physical, or emotional, or both.

For those of you that said this week was boring, no way! It was great
Old 03-29-04, 12:14 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Originally posted by JasonF
The show is as good as it's ever been, and better
You're nuts.
Old 03-29-04, 12:20 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Location: Capitol of the Empire! Center of all Commerce and Culture! Crossroads of Civilization! NEW ROME!!!...aka New York City
That episode sucked...first you start off a show with a deleration of war in NY...a situation that Tony has called many times 'Potentially explosive' and...

...we get a f* *king AJ after school special! Bullshit!

Then...the Feech move was the most horrible, weakest, shit manuver possible. Theve taken my favorite character this year and gave him a final season of OZ exit...WTF?!

And I am convinced that people who say this show is as good as it used to be are intentionally bullshitting us.
Old 03-29-04, 12:21 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 2,726 Likes on 1,882 Posts
So did anyone else think David Lee Roth looked frighteningly like the old Indian Shaman in "Temple of Doom?"
Old 03-29-04, 01:40 AM

Great episode!! For all of you that keep complaining that the show is moving too slow or sucks, keep in mind that this a drama with a lot of characters. Also you just can't go around wacking everyone when you have 20 episodes left, including season 6. Looking back at the 1st 4 seasons everything really moved the same way.
-Lorane running around naked, nice to see those boobs!!

I agree it was nice not to see Janice, though it was great when Tony went off of her last week!
Old 03-29-04, 02:17 AM

Anyone find it funny when Eddi Falco said that shes stuck being the prison warden?
Old 03-29-04, 02:30 AM

i too was sad to see feech go, i enjoyed seeing frank lopez scream at the top of his lungs every week...i'm pretty sure this'll be the last of him, unless somehow he speaks his mind in prison and the likes of johnny sac comes to the rescue...but i doubt they'll do such for such a character who was only in 4 episodes...

nevertheless, a solid episode indeed.

Last edited by Doc Mardan; 03-29-04 at 02:37 AM.
Old 03-29-04, 02:56 AM
DVD Talk Godfather

Location: City of the lakers.. riots.. and drug dealing cops.. los(t) Angel(e)s. ca.
I really doubt we have seen the last of Feech.

Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.