Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > TV Talk
Reload this Page >

Anybody remember these old Nickelodeon Mini series? Help!

TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

Old 03-11-04, 03:30 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

These are some of the shows that warped me when I was a kid. I'd can't remember what they were called or much about them. They were mini series on Nickelodeon around the early 1980s I suppose. They probably have fan sights I could check out if I could recall the names. I'm sure that they were really corny but they seemed cool at the time. Does anybody who's maybe a bit older than me recall?

One was about a some kids who were traveling through time in a cave by way of a mini labyrinth to help a wizard named Rosco(?) retrieve some strange artifact. I think the villain was a women and Rosco laid a smackdown on her in the end.

Another was about people in a village who were being turned into stone circles. I think they were trapped in the village.

There was one I can barely remember but I really wish I could. It was about aliens that were on earth that were trying to take over. They had strange looking bases that I think might have been under water and had hidden entrances. The bases were very organic looking I think and had slides in them ??? Perhaps a take on "invasion of the body snatchers"?

These might all be British - especially the stone circles, but I'm not sure...everything from my early childhood seems to get mixed up in some way with Dr. Who

Thanks for any help!
Old 03-11-04, 03:50 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sounds like episodes from The Third Eye. Here is a link to a website talks about some of the episodes.

http://www.johnsrealmonline.com/clas...deye/main.html
Old 03-11-04, 04:52 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 1,638 Likes on 1,025 Posts
I was going to say "The Third Eye" as well.