Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > TV Talk
Reload this Page >

Newlyweds: Nick & Jessica 1/29

TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

Old 01-29-04, 10:14 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

hahahaha. $55K for that piece of crap, tacky watch. as soon as i heard her friend say he was going to cry when he saw it, i knew he would hate it. sooooo tacky. fifty five thousands dollars. and her dad watching her act like a stripper

Old 01-30-04, 12:17 AM

What is wrong with her parents? They practically pimp her out between the videos, appearances, etc. Most parents tell their kids to wear less revealing clothes, but her mother actually encourages it. I guess the money talks
Old 01-30-04, 07:54 AM

and her dad is a minister! unbelievable.
Old 01-30-04, 09:54 AM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Yeah, I was like if you ever bought me a watch like that, I would kill you, even if we were super rich. Buy me a freakin' BMW M3 or something for that

Yeah, I can't imagine wanting my daughter to dress like that, let alone watch.. I would leave the room at least during those things if it did happen. I would also prob try to give my daughter better advice then to waste 55k on a watch, let alone help her pick it out.. Didn't I see something, somewhere, that said the two were actually quite strapped financially? I can imagine, the way she spends.. Next week shows her buying $1400 sheets. Nuts.

Also, when they were in atlantic city, they didn't appear to be betting much, and were complaining about losing 200 something gambling.
Old 01-30-04, 12:25 PM

Yeah, they are so gah, Sarareku are better than Nick and Jessica....our watches cost $40 each..both pink
Old 01-30-04, 02:50 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally posted by sararekuforever
both pink
Originally posted by sararekuforever
I do not believe in homosexuality.
Old 01-30-04, 02:54 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I told my wife that even if we were rich, she'd better not even think about spending $55k on something stupid like that.

Give me a home-theater setup that will blow out the windows! A car, something.. not a gawdy watch.
Old 01-30-04, 10:31 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Her dad is a freak, IMO. Have you seen Jessica's Driven show on VH1? He sounded more like a jilted ex-boyfriend than her father. I think he secretly has the hots for his own daughter and wouldn't mind doing the unthinkable with her. That dude needs to stay off camera or his friends should talk to him soon. He is just too freaky.
Old 02-02-04, 10:32 AM
BDB
DVD Talk Legend

Received 106 Likes on 95 Posts
Nick wears a nice Breitling which to him is all the watch he needs.

Jacob the Jeweller stuff is crap overpriced and aimed directly at people like Jessica.

I noticed she was wearing one of his watches too.
Old 02-02-04, 03:46 PM

I read a few months ago that they don't have that much money to begin with. His band wasn't the most successful of the boy bands and only had like 1 album and she was definitely no Britney...I think they're headed for Hammer-land. All her fault, IMO. That is totally creepy that her dad saw her come out in lingerie...nasty.
Old 02-02-04, 10:50 PM

Originally posted by whaaat
What, pink is my favorite color, followed by silver, followed by white, followed by lilac, followed by purple, followed by green, followed by red, followed by black, followed by blue.
Old 02-03-04, 01:31 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
No orange?