Community
Search
TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

threat matrix being cancelled?

Search this Thread

Old 01-18-04, 10:48 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
threat matrix being cancelled?

is it true that they are cancelling threat matrix? i read somewehre there is only gonna be 4 more episodes and then they are cancelling it i thought this was a really good show, sucks to see it go

did anyone watch the latest episode "PPX"?? sucks they killed off one of the main characters already but i guess it didnt matter since thye were cancelling the show.. and also how come the forensics girl wasnt in it, is she off the show already, cuz they had some other guy doing forensics
Old 01-19-04, 12:31 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Don't Think So, Not as Yet!

http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/f...9_1c17tca.html

That's why the freshman crime show "Line of Fire" is running for nine weeks in the 10 p.m. Tuesday slot, where veteran "NYPD Blue" will return Feb. 10. "Karen Sisco," one new cop show viewers rejected in the fall, will get a last chance sometime this spring with four do-or-die episodes.

"10-8," the Sunday night police drama that hasn't been able to get arrested, disappears Feb. 15 to make room for "Extreme Makeover: Home Edition," a home-remodeling spinoff of ABC's plastic surgery reality blast. Not that "10-8" is canceled, exactly. ABC is keeping the right to bring it back someday. "Threat-Matrix," ABC's third new drama, is alive but threatened in the perilous 8 p.m. Thursday time period against "Friends" and "Survivor."

ABC is placing its biggest bet on "Stephen King's Kingdom Hospital," a 15-hour, 13-week medical ghost story, set to begin March 3 in the 10 p.m. Wednesday slot where so many other dramas, including "Karen Sisco," have become mere cannon fodder against the big gun of NBC's "Law & Order."

But the best news for viewers may be ABC's plan once more to pick up reruns of USA's hit comedy detective series "Monk," beginning at 10 tonight (KGTV/Channel 10).

That was from yesterday!

Chris