Reload this Page >

I am loving Star Trek Enterprise

TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

Old 12-27-03, 12:23 AM
DVD Talk God

Received 15 Likes on 8 Posts

I think this season has taken off. I worried about the military personel on the ship, but they are fine. Just more red shirts. The story line has been great. Some shows have been very well done, and I can't wait for the other shows.

Lot more sex, but that seems to be in line with what I would see as our "evolution" as you can certainly see it happening today.

I don't mind the Vulcans, and even like seeing them get their ass handed to them on occasion.

Anyway, I know many are not liking it, but I still look forward to it every week, and hope it continues a full 7.
Old 12-27-03, 12:34 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I thought it was boring and didn't even bother watching last season. Then I caught the last episode of last season and it seemed different. So I watched this season and I must say, it is a much better show. I actually tivo it now.
Old 12-27-03, 05:38 AM
DVD Talk Godfather

Received 1,793 Likes on 1,121 Posts
I liked it from season 1 but I don't have tv so I couldnt see the rest of it.

Based on many dvdtalkers it's the worst show ever made.
Old 12-27-03, 05:44 AM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
It seems to me like I'll start getting interested in it, at least to the point of where I'll sit down every week and watch it, but then it will have a break in new episodes. Then, by the time new ones have come around I have lost interest, and only begin to regain it after the new run of episodes is almost over.

It is a bloody viscious cycle, but I imagine I'll probably watch Enterprise much as I have watched Voyager and ST:DS9...when it enters syndication on late night TV.
Old 12-27-03, 10:00 AM
DVD Talk God

Received 1,365 Likes on 927 Posts
Too bad it may not make it to the golden 7 year mark. I also think this season was much better than last.
Old 12-27-03, 07:35 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 113 Likes on 81 Posts
Been watching since the first season and I also have really enjoyed this year's episodes. It's the only other series I look forward to aside from 24. I like the stronger emphasis on dramatic stories and the way Archer has become almost fanatical in his mission. I also like the interplay of Trip and T'Pol. I prefer it to the Archer/T'pol flirtations of last season. I wish they could find something for poor Mayweather though. He's lucky to get 2 lines an episode.