Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Shopping Discussions > Store Forum
Reload this Page >

Help! re: bad shopping experience at Star Beauty Plus.

Community
Search
Store Forum Share Your Shopping Experiences at Stores both Online and Off.

Search this Thread

Old 12-15-03, 05:56 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hello everyone-

My wife wanted a very specific model flat iron for her hair for Christmas. Most merchants were out of stock. Following a Google search, I placed an order on December 4, 2003 at Star Beaty Plus:

http://www.starbeautyplus.com

They charged my credit card the full amount (plus shipping) of $98.99 the same day -- December 4.

Today is December 15. According to the online "order status" page, the item has not even shipped yet.

The following number is listed as their "contact number" on the website: 1-800-405-4425. However, every time you call this number you get a voice mail message stating that you should leave your name, telephone number and order number and somebody will get back to you. I've left 3 messages, but nobody ever calls me back.

I called my credit card company and they provided me with the following number: 1-216-458-3300. When you call this number you get the same voice mail message indicating that you should leave your name and number.

I need to contact these people so that I can find out what's going on with my order. I can't find any other telephone numbers for them.

Has anybody ever ordered from this place before, or does anybody have any contact numbers other than the 2 listed above.

Any help would be much appreciated.
Old 12-15-03, 06:04 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Never heard of them. I would call the credit card company back and tell them about the number they provided you and tell them you want to do a dispute on the charge. That will not get you the iron though.