Video Game Talk The Place to talk about and trade Video & PC Games

NEW Nintendo bundles Zelda: Four Swords Plus

Search this Thread

Old 12-08-03, 10:11 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
NEW Nintendo bundles Zelda: Four Swords Plus

Darn......... Too many Zelda !!!

Two Zelda games--Legend of Zelda: Four Swords and The Legend of Zelda: Tetra's Trackers--will now be released as a single title, The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Plus.

TOKYO--In the latest edition of Nintendo Dream magazine, Nintendo revealed that it will be releasing The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords and The Legend of Zelda: Tetra's Trackers together on a single disc. The disc, which will be named The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Plus, will also contain a new game called The Legend of Zelda: Shadow Battle.

The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords was announced at E3 as one of the two Zelda titles that will take advantage of the GameCube's connectivity with the GBA. Now called The Legend of Zelda: Hyrule Adventure, the game uses the TV as the field map, and the GBA display as the action screen when walking into buildings or caves. For players without a GBA, the in-field view will be displayed on a separate window on the TV screen. Up to four players can participate in Hyrule Adventure.

The Legend of Zelda: Tetra's Trackers was the second E3-announced title with GC/GBA connectivity. Now renamed The Legend of Zelda: Navi Trackers, the game will feature a speech navigation system that talks, advising to the player during mini-games such as a stamp rally or bingo. By typing in the player's name before starting out, the speech engine will call the player by name during the game.

The Legend of Zelda: Shadow Battle is a battle-royale survival game, where four different versions of Link will fight each other to the finish. The stages will include a number of tricks that can be used to strategically defeat opponents in the game.

Since the Zelda series has traditionally been a single-player game, the games will also have extensive solo modes. For example, Hyrule Adventure comes with its own storyline, and Navi Trackers will pit a Tingle on a balloon against the player.

The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Plus is slated for a February release in Japan.
===========================================
1st. Pre-order Zelda: Wind walker & get Free Zelda Bonus Disc.

2nd. Buy 2 out of 4 Nintendo games or Nintendo Subscription or Buy New GC bundle & received FRee Zeld Classics Collection

Now. NEW Zelda: The Four Swords PLUS !!!

Any Chance new Bundle Disc available seperate !!!
Old 12-08-03, 10:29 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts
Really they had to do this. Kind of like giving away Pac Man vs.

Games that have to be played multiplayer are a hard sell on their own.

Granted I like the total package and I will definitely pick it up in Feb. The Cube has become a Legend of Zelda lovers dream.
Old 12-09-03, 02:36 PM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: NEW Nintendo bundles Zelda: Four Swords Plus

Originally posted by Jtnguyen12
will also contain a new game called The Legend of Zelda: Shadow Battle.

For players without a GBA, the in-field view will be displayed on a separate window on the TV screen. Up to four players can participate in Hyrule Adventure.
hopefully this will put a stop to all the "I don't have GBA" whining .

sounds awesome, can't wait. And on top of that its free. We'll be playing with GBA's though. My friends are coming over later this week to try out Pacman VS so we'll get our first taste at 4 player GBA's .
Old 12-09-03, 02:40 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I think in my previous "2004 Zelda Titles" thread I made a suggestion that these 2 should be put on one disc.

I am good.
Old 12-09-03, 02:45 PM

Received 122 Likes on 84 Posts
Before I had no interest in these titles, but one one disc this is something I might buy.

I am such a Zelda Whore.
Old 12-09-03, 03:04 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Considering how much my friends and I played Four Swords GBA this is VERY much looked forward to!
Old 12-09-03, 04:16 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 190 Likes on 163 Posts
So now you don't need 4 copies of Zelda GBA to play 4-player Four Swords, which is good.
Old 12-10-03, 08:18 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Originally posted by ~~ PAL ~~
So now you don't need 4 copies of Zelda GBA to play 4-player Four Swords, which is good.
I think there's 5 copies in my circle of friends.