Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > TV Talk
Reload this Page >

Gals or guys that you love from commercials!

Community
Search
TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-03, 11:08 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yes, I know it's a weird topic, but screw it.

Do you have any favorite people in commercials that you really like? For me, I freaking love Ramona Pringle, you may know her best as...

Heidi, the Ricola girl!

...am I the only guy who has noticed how hot, how cute, and just how overall awesome this gal is? I look forward to all of the Ricola commercials just because of her. After a quick search once I found out her name, I found a short film she put togetherat this webpage that you can check out, just to see her in another form.

I'm also a huge fan of the "Glad Girl" (yes, I know many hate her), Melanie Deanne Moore. I think she is so cute, and I love her voice unlike some that I know.

So come on, you know you dig SOMEONE from commercials. I'm talking about people who are known mainly for the commercials, not famous people who have just showed up in one here and there...obviously.

Last edited by BrentLumkin; 12-04-03 at 11:14 PM.
Old 12-04-03, 11:31 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I love the Glad Girl, also. I'd like to see her slowly strip out of that movie usher's outfit she wears in the Gene Shalit commercial. Sans Gene, of course.

I like the Asian girl who goes up to the Flonaise guy and hopefully squirts him w/ perfume and then pouts and stomps away when he's unaffected.

I like the other Asian girl whose boyfriend apologizes to her for being an idiot while she's in her meeting.

I like the dark haired Romulan girl who is far too enthusiastic about Breck shampoo.

The two birth control patch wearers look like women who would and should get a lot of action.
Old 12-04-03, 11:34 PM
Banned

the burger king when the cat and the hat is in the drive way.

the direct tv satilite internet lady.
Old 12-05-03, 06:05 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Originally posted by Exzavier00
the direct tv satilite internet lady.
You mean the Lolita Davidovich look-alike? I think she was the NBCi girl a few years ago, but I'm not positive.
Old 12-05-03, 07:06 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 82 Likes on 70 Posts
Originally posted by Buck Turgidson
I love the Glad Girl, also. I'd like to see her slowly strip out of that movie usher's outfit she wears in the Gene Shalit commercial. Sans Gene, of course.
rowrr
ditto
she is so perky and cute, but it's not annoying like 'perky/cute' usually is.
Old 12-05-03, 08:15 AM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Received 183 Likes on 125 Posts
Glad Girl
Directv Internet Girl

I'd like to add the girl in the Hyundai (maybe Kia) commercial, the one where she's driving and her boyfriends change, and at the end she runs out of gas. She's a really cute blonde.
Old 12-05-03, 08:27 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
i like the two girls who wrestle in the fountain in that awesome miller lite commercial.
Old 12-05-03, 09:05 AM
DVD Talk God

Received 618 Likes on 497 Posts
Yep - Miller Lite Cat Fight girls, hands down.
Old 12-05-03, 09:13 AM
DVD Talk Hero

• Quoth SmackDaddy •<HR SIZE=1>I'd like to add the girl in the Hyundai (maybe Kia) commercial, the one where she's driving and her boyfriends change, and at the end she runs out of gas. She's a really cute blonde. <HR SIZE=1>

Yeah, she's a cutie. I haven't seen that ad in a while, but she's really been making the rounds. I've seen her in 2 or 3 ads this year.

The Paige Davis version of the Enterprise ad. OK, that's cheating.

She's a little too skinny, but something about the DirecTV PPV Movies girl does it for me (don't tell anyone, but her husband likes romantic comedies).

And of course there's always our beloved Volkswagen towel girl.

das
Old 12-05-03, 09:44 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 46 Likes on 33 Posts
I love the new Canon Rebel EOS (IIRC) 10x zoom camera commercial with the smoking brunette sitting on the bench, she has a serious case of the hot.
Old 12-05-03, 10:31 AM
DVD Talk Hero

the chick in the aol commercials
Old 12-05-03, 10:34 AM

Originally posted by SmackDaddy
I'd like to add the girl in the Hyundai (maybe Kia) commercial, the one where she's driving and her boyfriends change, and at the end she runs out of gas. She's a really cute blonde.
Stacey Scowley
http://www.scowley.com
Old 12-05-03, 11:43 AM

Originally posted by breaux124
Stacey Scowley
Her credits list "Co-star" in Alias. Is that hollywood for "extra"?
Old 12-05-03, 12:24 PM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

The Dark Haired one with the blue/gray eyes in the Victorias Secret commercials. Amazing.
Old 12-05-03, 01:41 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Location: Capitol of the Empire! Center of all Commerce and Culture! Crossroads of Civilization! NEW ROME!!!...aka New York City
The Dark Haired one with the blue/gray eyes in the Victorias Secret commercials. Amazing.
Adriana Lima
http://www.umodela.com/adriana-pic325_jpg.jpg
http://www.powerpics.de/adrianalima500/lima-body36.html
Old 12-05-03, 04:23 PM

Originally posted by breaux124
Stacey Scowley
Yep. She looks so cute when she raises her eyebrows at the end.

Can't say that I watch that many commercials anymore with the TiVo, but I'll have to keep my eye out for some. I know I have some, just can't remember them now.
Old 12-05-03, 08:03 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Originally posted by das Monkey
She's a little too skinny, but something about the DirecTV PPV Movies girl does it for me (don't tell anyone, but her husband likes romantic comedies).

Yeeeeeaaaah...I forgot about her. I like her, too. Kind of a spicier Jean Louisa Kelly.

Since we're tossing props to all DirectTV chicks, I would be remiss in not mentioning the delectable Tanya Memme (former Miss Canada), who does their Customer Service/troubleshooting show on Channel 201.

For those of you who don't see her, imagine if Jill Hennessey had a more voluptuous sister
Old 12-05-03, 08:30 PM

Received 11 Likes on 7 Posts
Another for her. She's the 1st thing person I thought of when I saw this thread. I've seen her in 2 other commercials, one I can't remember and the other is a laptop commercial where she is a waitress and keeps bringing water to the person using it so she can keep looking at it. (I think it's Sony Vaio??)
Old 12-05-03, 09:41 PM
DVD Talk Hero

The other one I think is for some product but she is a waitress also and people are saying what amount tip they will give her. I think it's for Progressive Insurance. A definite hottie.

EDIT: from her site:

Commercials:
• Doritos
• Progressive Insurance
• Supercuts
• Sony Vaio
• Bud Light
• Kia
• Taco Bell
• Allstate Insurance
Old 12-05-03, 11:50 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Originally posted by guywall
Her credits list "Co-star" in Alias. Is that hollywood for "extra"?
She was in the episode (earlier this season) when Syd ducked into a store to confuse people that were tailing her. She ran into the back, created a mini-skirt outfit from the store items, and walked out with some 'mall chicks', popping her gum and chatting.

The Kia girl was one of those mall chicks. I noticed her right away. (And, like das, I've noticed her in a bunch of ads lately.)

(And, like das, I'm obsessed with the Volkswagon towel girl.)
Old 12-06-03, 12:21 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 11 Likes on 7 Posts
Good to see I'm not the only one who digs the Glad girl!

Also, the girl from the Orbitz gum commercials. She cute enough, but I think its her accent and the way she says "Fabulous!" that does it.
Old 12-06-03, 10:17 AM

I love the blonde from the Total Gym XL ads. Not Christy Brinkley, I'm talking about the girl in blue spandex.
Old 12-06-03, 12:24 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Well, sorry to change this from a hot chicks thread.... but I don't remember a lot of these commericals... nor can I recall any hot chicks in commercials right now

Here in Canada, I guess the actors for commercials pool is a little shallow, so we tend to get a lot of the same people. There are two guys in particular that I like, there's this one bigger guy who did Kraft Dinner, Glossets, and McCain's fries (which he likes to eat naked) and another skinny guy with (normally) curly blonde hair who was in a Listerine commercial (dressed up as a toothbrush) a Smarties commercial, and a Tostitos commercial.

It's also funny where either of these guys comes out with a new commercial.

Oh, I also remembered that I like that Football coach in a frozen dinner commercial. He's an old guy, and when he has to do a "surprised" face, you can tell he REALLY gives it his all. If there were Oscars for commercials, he would win.
Old 12-06-03, 12:26 PM

Oh yeah, the Bowflex chick too. Wow!
Old 12-06-03, 02:29 PM

Stacey Scowley (short haired blonde from car commercial) is hot. Good call. So is the Olympus 10x optical zoom girl. Seriously fine. My wife calls that ad a commercial for stalkers.

The Glad girl IS hot. She's also the daughter on Happy Family. Get to see a lot more of her there.

My latest commercial girl crush is the long haired brunette Dell intern girl. HOT. Smokin' HOT.

Last edited by darth bird; 12-06-03 at 02:32 PM.

Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.