Search
TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

Trista and Ryans Wedding

Search this Thread

Old 12-03-03, 08:06 PM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Trista and Ryans Wedding

Wow. Trista's sister didn't hit every branch in the ugly tree, but she didn't miss that many either. Gotta love a girl with low self esteem on an island full of alchohol and men with low morals. I think this may worth watching.

D
Old 12-03-03, 10:50 PM
Suspended

Received 101 Likes on 87 Posts
Wow...crying...hmm...
Old 12-04-03, 06:53 AM

I just heard on Howard Stern this morning how Charlie was talking about Christa and he said that she doesn't like sex at all, they very rarely have any, and that she can only see herself really having sex in order to have kids...and that's frustrating to him ....so I'm wondering how long will this union last?
Old 12-04-03, 07:46 AM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

You only have to watch for a few minutes to see that she's extremely high maintenance and cold. He'll be out of there in under 2 years because once the cameras are off of her she's gonna be impossible to live with.

D
Old 12-04-03, 07:58 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Originally posted by Vegas9203
I just heard on Howard Stern this morning how Charlie was talking about Christa and he said that she doesn't like sex at all, they very rarely have any, and that she can only see herself really having sex in order to have kids...and that's frustrating to him ....so I'm wondering how long will this union last?
They havent had sex yet. So they wrote. Bob asked about it during one of their games at the party, she of course, said she didnt want to answer, but Ryan wrote They Havent on the card. Whats the big deal???

I dont think he'll be gone after the camera's are off. Did you see how he reacted to the strippers dragging him away? You can say it was for the camera, but I doubt it. Ryan's a sweetheart, I dont think he would have married her already if sex was the issue.
Old 12-04-03, 08:00 AM

Originally posted by Derrich
You only have to watch for a few minutes to see that she's extremely high maintenance and cold. He'll be out of there in under 2 years because once the cameras are off of her she's gonna be impossible to live with.

D
I agree with this...she's totally into trying to be famous for something...keeps holding on to whatever puts her on tv, he'll be outta there unless she gets pregnant and then they can do a "ryan and trista's baby" special!