Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Shopping Discussions > Store Forum
Reload this Page >

Contacting DeepDVDDiscount

Community
Search
Store Forum Share Your Shopping Experiences at Stores both Online and Off.

Search this Thread

Old 12-02-03, 01:20 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I placed an order Thanksgving Day, but never received a confirmation order number via email. I've tried to email them, but so far no response. Also, tried calling the 800 number, but all I get is a busy signal. Are other people having problems ordering thru DDD? LMK. Thanks.
Old 12-02-03, 01:27 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Sometimes I don't get a order confirmation from them,but if you check your account on the website you can see if the order went through or not. This is a busy week for them so you might have trouble getting through by phone. I didn't expect to get through this morning,but (a very nice) Charlotte answered right away and answered my question.
Old 12-02-03, 01:51 PM

My order doesn't show up on my order status. I actually just spoke to them on the phone. They say they don't have a record of it. So, I have to place an order again.
Old 12-04-03, 03:29 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally posted by bdots48
I didn't expect to get through this morning,but (a very nice) Charlotte answered right away and answered my question.
Poor Charlotte must have worked a long day, because I spoke to her late in the day (and she still was pleasant and efficient!) - it only took about two tries to get through on the 800 number, and once connected I was talking to her within 30 seconds.
Old 12-04-03, 04:28 PM

Actually their 1-800 number isn't too hard to use. I called yesterday and today and both times I was able to talk to a CSR after holding for around 2 minutes.

Not like talking to a CSR makes any difference. They basically just look on their computer screen which is just as slow and non-updated as the DDD website.

CSR I talked to told me one of my orders were backordered and the other was in the process of shipping.

My postman delivered both my orders today.
Old 12-04-03, 04:30 PM

I just called right now and got through in about 2 mins as well...

--mike