Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > DVD Discussions > DVD Reviews and Recommendations
Reload this Page >

DVD Talk review of 'Kiss: Kiss Symphony'

Community
Search
DVD Reviews and Recommendations Read, Post and Request DVD Reviews.

Search this Thread

Old 11-29-03, 08:59 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I read Matthew Millheiser's DVD review of Kiss: Kiss Symphony at http://www.dvdtalk.com/reviews/read.php?ID=7760 and... for a non-kiss fan,, but an x professional musician/ dj,, i loved the dvd.. played it many times over and over and thought they ARE very talented in their field.. the dvd was well done and sounds great.. the visuals are awesone;; i just need to get to one of my students' house to hear it in surround sound.. (i asked for this dvd for my anniversary present;; i wanted something musical and showey,, i got more than i asked for).
Old 11-29-03, 07:25 PM
Banned

so you are a non kiss fna and liked it? I am in thse same boat I never listend to them but always wanted to and i have a severe shortage of music dvds so i may use this one to get into this band
Old 11-30-03, 07:19 AM

you won't be sorry,, i really like all types of music,, as long as it good music,, or not so good music with imagination..
if you get the kiss/symphony listen to the dialog first,, then act 3,, then act 2,, then act 1.. and that's the order i put it on my audio cd transfer.. you don't have to but when i eat,, i eat the dessert first,, then the good stuff,, and same the rest for last..

act 3 will knock you off your feet,, so sit down..

you can start with act 3,, and save the dialoge for last..

and also try to get a hold of Bond live at the Royal Albert Hall and listen to the last track first.. they are a dynamic 4 girls string quartet.. they just like to do it with dance beats..

acctually their first album is what i use to do my morning walk with.. the discoy beats are just right for walking and the classical music with those beats are awesome..

then the rest of the day i listen to anything good;; and a LOT of my cd-r's i make are from dvd's i get from the library.. i take the music off movies and some of the dialog it it's entertaining enough..

while i watch a dvd movie,, i am running the sound into a minidisc/recorder,, and go after the audio i want on a cd later.. works great.. it recreates the scene in my mind as i listen to the dialog,, and still get music.. if i only want music that day,, i just skip that talking track and go right to the next song..