Movie Talk A Discussion area for everything movie related including films In The Theaters

Cabin Fever 2

Old 11-19-03, 06:33 PM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cabin Fever 2

http://www.bloody-disgusting.com/ind...plate=newsfull

It looks like we'll be putting this Cabin Fever (review) icon to good use now that Moviehole broke the news about a sequel to the independent hit film, which grossed over 21 million at the box office. Read on for the scoop that'll get you infected once and for all..

Moviehole writes, "Rider Strong - he of scalding and rave-worthy horror renaissance leader "Cabin Fever" - dropped by the site to let slip some pretty cool - but surprising - news. He says he's been signed to star in Cabin Fever 2, the sequel to the surprise smash hit about a group of teens that get ravaged by a bizarre skin virus while on vacation. "There will eventually be a Fever 2. And I'll be in it...but that's all I'm saying. Eli and I love working together; we're going to plug each other into as many projects as possible." That's quite a surprise, considering his character_oh hang on, that's too much of a spoiler. Meantime, says Rider, he's been working on the DVD. "Eli and I did a commentary track together. I think they're going to edit mine in with the rest of the cast. Eli's ridiculous, he's planning on having five commentary tracks, anybody who can sit through all five is either a true fan or a true nut-job (maybe a little of both)." Look out for the full interview with Rider to run closer to the Australian release of Cabin Fever."

Source: Moviehole
Old 11-19-03, 06:57 PM

Looking forward to Eli Roth's next outting, as I really enjoyed Cavin Fever.
Old 11-20-03, 12:14 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Whatever, as long as Roth makes TILL DEATH DO US PARTY soon...
Old 11-20-03, 09:37 AM

Received 97 Likes on 80 Posts
Cool. The first one had some promising moments. Curious to see how a sequel would pan out.
Old 11-20-03, 10:44 PM

Cabin Fever is probably the worse film I have seen this year, yet it had some amusing elements...
Old 11-21-03, 01:56 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Makes absolutely no sense.

Since he & the rest of the characters
Spoiler:
Died. Are kaput.

As well as
Spoiler:
the whole town and probably the u.s. since everyone was infected by the water and it was bottled and shipped elsewhere

Oh it's a silly modern day horror movie. So it makes perfect sense.
Bring on CF2.