Best Sellers
The Longest Day
Buy: $54.99 $24.99
DVD Blowouts
Alien [Blu-ray]
Buy: $19.99 $9.99

PDA
DVD Reviews

View Full Version : Anyone have a copy of Dean Koontz Intensity?

groovyk1
11-16-03, 02:56 PM
hi

does anyone posess a copy of the highly rare 'Intensity'? based on the novel by Dean Koontz. I've been trying to find a copy of it for years. its never been on tv here in the uk or released on vhs or dvd.

Thanks!

Me007gold
11-17-03, 05:20 AM
i belive the movie was on fox years and years ago, iam in the same position as you, ide love to have this movie, but iam not able to find it any where, once in a while ill see it on the direct tv but thats it

mediabear
11-23-03, 12:09 PM
I remembered this thread when I was looking at TV Guide a moment ago. Intensity will air today from 5-9 PM EST on Lifetime Television for Women. Sorry for the late notice, but I just happened to see it listed.

harosa
11-24-03, 07:32 AM
Pretty faithful adaption, could never be as intense(hehe) or as graphic as the novel but a good try. SPOILER------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------What I remember not liking in it though was that they reveal too nonchalantly, without any suprise that the killer is a cop, just shown way too early in the film and without notice.

Hendrik
11-24-03, 10:54 AM
...good try, harosa, but NO CIGAR...!...

. . . :o . . .

Randy Miller III
10-10-12, 10:05 AM
Nine-year bump!

This was recently released last month by Sony Entertainment as a "Burn on Demand" (DVD-R) release and can be found on Amazon for $20 or less. I happened to grab a copy from the review pile this morning and should have the review up in about a week.

mrhan
10-10-12, 10:13 AM
It was on Comcast On Demand for months in HD. I don't think it's there now.

JCWBobC
10-10-12, 11:09 AM
I taped this movie on VHS the night it aired but I never saw this thread or I could have helped everyone looking for it.

Randy Miller III
10-23-12, 08:15 AM
Review is up: http://www.dvdtalk.com/reviews/58597/dean-koontzs-intensity/