Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > DVD Discussions > International DVD Talk
Reload this Page >

New Multiregion DVD and D-VHS Rental Site

Community
Search
International DVD Talk Intl. DVDs, Region Free Players, RCE, Hong Kong DVDs & More

Search this Thread

Old 11-14-03, 09:53 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Since mrwilson can't promote his own site, I'm gonna do it for him

He has just opened a multiregion rental service and has a great selection of titles from all over the country. I suggest you check it out...there is a free two week trial.

Good Luck Mr. Wilson!

Here is the official press release:

INDIANAPOLIS, In., November 10th, 2003/General Release/ -- Niche Flix, LLC, is proud to announce the launch of its new service on November 10th, 2003. Niche Flix will provide exactly what its name implies - alternative and hard to locate film and television titles that have previously been unavailable to fans in the North American market in digital formats. The biggest draw for potential customers will likely be Niche Flix's vast catalogue of Multi-Region DVDs and D-VHS titles, including the best of European and Asian specific releases.

This segment of the market has previously been considered to be either not cost effective enough to service, or simply to limited in scope by older services. Demand for foreign and rare titles has increased substantially in recent years, however, especially since the popularity of various digital media formats such as DVD and D-VHS has increased.

Niche Flix intends to target discerning renters who prefer higher caliber releases, and stocks one of the most comprehensive Multi-Region inventories to be found anywhere. Whether you've been looking for a favorite film or TV show on DVD or Hi-Def D-VHS, or simply never knew it was available, you'll find it at Niche Flix.

Niche Flix services are available immediately by visiting www.nicheflix.com.

About Niche Flix

Located in the central Midwest in Indianapolis, Indiana, Niche Flix was founded as the brainchild of Mark R. Wilson, independent entrepreneur, successful Internet services pioneer, and fan of foreign films. Niche Flix was started on one simple premise: to provide access to the largest catalogue of alternative, foreign produced, and rare titles that are often either overlooked or simply not available in North America. Niche Flix provides services similar to other online media rental companies, but specializes in the hard to find titles market that is often overlooked by other providers.

Last edited by Brett; 11-14-03 at 09:57 PM.
Old 11-15-03, 02:32 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hmmm, that could be cool. But I couldn't easily find the price per rental (or, more likely, per month)...

Also, the first movie I thought to search for wasn't available (Versus)...

But for two free weeks, I may try it out. Thanks.
Old 11-15-03, 05:34 AM
Mod Emeritus

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Well, good luck to him but Mr W. may also choose to contact Geoff about some official advertising aimed towards the many visitors across the whole DVDTalk.com site.

Benedict
Moderator, International DVD Talk