Survivor 7: 11/06/03

Old 11-06-03, 08:02 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Survivor 7: 11/06/03

Bah!

The 2 outcast voted back in were:

Spoiler:
Burton and Lill, both of whom had immunity to integrate themselves back into the game.

The winner of Immunity was:

Spoiler:
Burton, who barely beat out Rupert.

After a lot of yammering, it was time to vote:

Spoiler:
The tribes merged into one tribe, called Balboa. While the former Drake members targeted Jon, unfortunately Lill held a grudge and turned on Andrew, and she was the deciding vote in a 6-4 vote which booted out Andrew.

Burton was allowed to assign his immunity since he already had immunity, so he gave it to Rupert.
Old 11-06-03, 08:04 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well, as much as I wanted Johnny Smugfu*k to disappear, I guess it was necessary to keep his stupid, simpering, not funny, smarmy, dickheaded, useless a** around.

For some unknown reason, the editors seem to love keeping this guy on camera.
Old 11-06-03, 08:21 PM

Jon keeps missing being voted out by the skin of his teeth. God, I hate that guy! Savage was just as annoying, he's completely maniacal, too! Practically told Lill that they were super pissed she was back.
Old 11-06-03, 08:23 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 158 Likes on 120 Posts

My all time favorite Survivor.
Old 11-06-03, 08:44 PM

This is one instance where I'm sure it's just her looks.
Old 11-06-03, 08:45 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Spoiler:
Savage screwed himself by not getting back to Lili the day she got voted off. This seemed to be the thing that tipped the scales against Morgan. Lili may not been as quick to turn on anyone but Savage. How about Jon's stupid face when the vote suddenly got intresting at the end? I think he's next.
Old 11-06-03, 08:49 PM

Savage screwed himself by not welcoming Lil back. All he had to do was lie. The game was still tied 5-5.
Old 11-06-03, 09:00 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 33 Likes on 24 Posts
I'm not sure why it is unfortunate that Lill held a grudge, or even that she really did. The conversation with Andrew was rather telling, especially when she asked him point blank if any on Morgan would vote for anyone but her if they had been given the chance. And I loved how when Savage asked her to at least let him know which way she was going to vote, she reminded him of how he didn't bother for her when he said he would.

Overall, Drake made out well. They lost Shawn and got Burton back. Strength-wise, an even trade - but Shawn gets negative points for his work ethic. And I think Burton is a little more of a team player, as far as that goes with the merger. Drake seems to be in firm control, but of course that can certainly change.

And once again Rupert shows class by honestly talking to Burton about why he voted him off.
Old 11-06-03, 09:00 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Very wise move for Burton to give immunity to Rupert.
Old 11-06-03, 09:18 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

I can't figure out if I think Burton is behind Rupert or not. I do know that he had no choice but to give Rupert that immunity, or else it would have been a real sign to Rupert that something was amiss.
Old 11-07-03, 01:13 AM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Great episode, the next one looks great.

Jon goes stirring the shit again and I bet he'll just get voted out. But with Morgan there now, we may see the last of Rupert.
Old 11-07-03, 01:17 AM
DVD Talk Legend

I had to laugh when the Drake tribe was voting for Andrew because he was the "strongest threat". Haven't they seen how much he sucks in the challenges?

(Except for the weight one, he has been pretty useless.)
Old 11-07-03, 03:11 AM
DVD Talk Godfather

Location: City of the lakers.. riots.. and drug dealing cops.. los(t) Angel(e)s. ca.
good episode. enjoying the twist a bit more.
Old 11-07-03, 07:32 AM

Burton did the right thing by telling Drake he was happy to be there and being positive. No one seemed to resent him for being back. I so despise Jon and all those stupid faces and voices he makes...and whenever he's doing that wrestling-speak crap, his eyes start twitching and he lookes all f-ed up! It's like embarassing to watch him because he's so awful!!! I really hope he's next.
Old 11-07-03, 07:33 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

That was one of the best episodes !

Why Lil got voted back in I'll never know.
Why couldn't it have been Nicole ?

Burton & Rupert seem to have put the past behind them.
I can't believe Jon is still there. Now even if he gets voted off next week, we have to look at his ugly face on the jury.

I can't believe Jon is going to try to get rid of Ruppert again.
I can't see Burton joining Jon and trying to get rid of Rupert.
Old 11-07-03, 07:45 AM
Banned

I do not understand how Lill got voted back in
Nice to see Burton back.

Also nice to see that the Morgan tribe doesn't like Jon either
Old 11-07-03, 07:57 AM

Originally posted by Struz
I can't believe Jon is going to try to get rid of Ruppert again.
I can't see Burton joining Jon and trying to get rid of Rupert.
That would be suicidal, I think. EVERYONE hates him. They'll get rid of Rupert later on. If they keep Jon over Rupert, I'll be shocked!
Old 11-07-03, 07:58 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
I still can't believe Lill got voted back in the game? Hello? What does she have to offer besides that big sourpuss look on her face? No one really cares if you keep a tidy camp or not!
Old 11-07-03, 08:01 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

I think Rupert snowed Burton a bit about his reasons for voting him off. Fact is the group voted him off because he was the strongest. Rupert played it well. As far as Jonny Fairplay (who I'm rooting for), he will survive the next vote. Drake vote one more Morgan off--probably Ryan if he doesn't get immunity--and then Jonny will be next. He's a villain, and therefore I identify with him.
Old 11-07-03, 08:07 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 17 Likes on 13 Posts
Originally posted by Jadzia
I had to laugh when the Drake tribe was voting for Andrew because he was the "strongest threat". Haven't they seen how much he sucks in the challenges?

(Except for the weight one, he has been pretty useless.)
But the most common theme after merger is one tribe sticking together and decimating the other. They mergered 5-5, so it took one person from the other team switching - Lil. Andrew was the leader of Morgan, although he may have been a poor leader. They were the laziest bunch of people ever seen, perhaps no one could shape them up or perhaps Andrew was a poor leader. Now, they will probably all be picked off.

Everyone certainly hates Jon, but the Drakes have to maintain their advantage for another vote or two.
Old 11-07-03, 08:09 AM

Originally posted by Patman
I still can't believe Lill got voted back in the game? Hello? What does she have to offer besides that big sourpuss look on her face? No one really cares if you keep a tidy camp or not!
Too true! I was really disappointed that she was back. She's incredibly annoying. I was rooting for Skinny Ryan, he seems like such a nice kid. She keeps talking too much!
Old 11-07-03, 08:18 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 68 Likes on 45 Posts
Originally posted by Timber

My all time favorite Survivor.
Have you heard her speak? Might change your mind.
Old 11-07-03, 08:24 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Originally posted by Patman
I still can't believe Lill got voted back in the game? Hello? What does she have to offer besides that big sourpuss look on her face?
Well she does look hot in the swimming challenges!

I was hoping Ruppert would not be granted immunity just to see if he would go into another fit of rage next week at the people who voted for him.
Old 11-07-03, 08:27 AM

I would have voted her in if I was in the situation (hoping that I would be the other voted in). Shes' the weakest competitor. They may have all been talking about "revenge,", but the bottom line is to win the competition. She will not be there in the end.

Interesting how Johny keeps surviving week to week. There is absolutely nobody who benefitted more from the merger than he. He may have just bought 3 more weeks. However, now that the scales are tipped, he is not necessary, and I would not be surprised to see his own tribemates vote him off next just to get him out of there. They don't need his vote. That cat is gonna need to win a lot of immmunities to stay in this game
Old 11-07-03, 08:40 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 158 Likes on 120 Posts
Originally posted by cdollaz
Have you heard her speak? Might change your mind.
I love the accent.

Search this Thread

Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.