Search
Video Game Talk The Place to talk about and trade Video & PC Games

Xbox: Your thoughts on Mace Griffin

Search this Thread

Old 11-04-03, 04:25 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Xbox: Your thoughts on Mace Griffin

I haven't seen much talk about it here.

A few weeks I was in the kitchen and could've sworn that Adam from X-Play said "If you like Halo you'll like Mace Griffin" so while I was with a friend of mine at EB I saw a copy of Mace Griffin in the Xbox used games section for $14.99. I thought what the heck and bought it.

Now I know that I've played some games that many thought that were lame and I enjoyed (Azurik comes to mind) , but I've been playing MG and this is definitely the FPS fix that I needed. I've really been enjoying this game and will be re-playing it like I did Halo.

I even have enjoyed the flying levels in MG unlike Turok where the flying levels killed a pretty good game.

I hope this game isn't short. Does anyone know how long this game is?
Old 11-04-03, 04:31 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 7 Likes on 1 Post
I thought it was okay... it's not as good as I had expected it to be, but it's worth playing. I don't think it's as good as Halo, but I did think it was better than the reviews would have you believe. Hearing Henry Rollins voice a video game is worth the price of admission for me... good thing there's a decent game on top of it.

I should've gotten the PC version though I think.
Old 11-04-03, 11:45 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I didn't like how slow it was for the aiming at enemies. I wasn't a big fan of the flying part as well but I didn't think the game was as bad as some of the reviews I saw.