Community
Search
Video Game Talk The Place to talk about and trade Video & PC Games

Need help: Morrowind!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-29-03, 02:47 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Need help: Morrowind!!

ok, so I was a vampire for awhile, went on ALOT of mindless and random killing sprees (wiped out Gnisis, heh heh), which is only now starting to bug me in the main quest. See, I united all three great houses, and now I'm working on Zainab camp, but whenever I talk to ANYONE they tell me "You've killed one of our tribe and must pay with you life." Then the goobye message. I try again, same result, then they attack. So I guess I killed someone in a mad killing spree (heh heh heh, what fun!!) - is ther any way to fix this? I am not above cheats (though I would prefer one that reincarnates the killed character). Thanks
Old 10-29-03, 02:57 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 917 Likes on 677 Posts
I hate to say it, but you may be SOL. If you kill someone that directly effects the main story, you would have received a message when you killed him that advises you to reload a previous save. If you're playing on XBOX, and that is the case...I'm sorry. If you have it on PC, I'm sure there's some console code you can put in to bring the character back, but you would have to know who it was you killed.
Old 10-29-03, 03:02 PM

oh yeah, it's PC - I don't think I killed anyoen integral, it's jsut that no one will talk to me or give me any options . . . . . . .can I kill them all?
Old 10-29-03, 03:13 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 403 Likes on 303 Posts
Would this work?

Summon NPCs or items
How to do this is very simple. Simply open the console (button is ~ for new people) and type ''placeatpc (NPC ID here) 1,1,1''. To summon an item, press ''player-> additem (item) 1''
Old 10-29-03, 07:07 PM

ooh, that might work - do you know any sites that have the npc codes? they jsut said I killed someone - maybe if that person comes back they'll leave me alone (or kill me for necromancy )
Old 10-30-03, 12:13 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 403 Likes on 303 Posts
I found it on Gamefaqs. Not sure where the list of NPC codes is. Check it out some of the codes there, you might find it

Good luck
Old 10-30-03, 12:40 AM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Received 188 Likes on 105 Posts
You should feel guilty for your wanton death and destruction.