Search
TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

Tarzan 10/26/03

Search this Thread

Old 10-27-03, 11:54 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Tarzan 10/26/03

I can't stop watching this show for some odd reason. While the plot development wasn't all that original (I knew who the bad guy was as soon as he appeared on-screen), I like the chemistry/animal attraction between Tarzan and Jane.
Old 10-28-03, 05:53 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally posted by Patman
I can't stop watching this show for some odd reason.
I can and have. It's not interesting enough for me.
Old 10-28-03, 09:56 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 194 Likes on 159 Posts
Re: Tarzan 10/26/03

Originally posted by Patman
I can't stop watching this show for some odd reason. While the plot development wasn't all that original (I knew who the bad guy was as soon as he appeared on-screen), I like the chemistry/animal attraction between Tarzan and Jane.
I can't stop watching it either (the same goes for One Tree Hill). I know it's cheesy, but I like Jane and her interaction w/ Tarzan. I like her partner and Lucy Lawless as the aunt, too. I was happy as hell when they killed off the Michael character, he was definitey the worst actor on the show.
Old 10-30-03, 03:45 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I'm torn on this show for the exact reasons already mentioned. Some of the acting (most of the acting) is BAD. Plots are completely predictable, and some are borderline insulting (I can't stand how you can just see the {insert bad event here} coming a mile away, yet the characters just let it happen. And then seem surprised.

But then there's the yummy Tarzan, and I can't help but watch so I can see the sparks fly between him and Jane. Add in Lucy Lawless, and I'll give it a few more episodes at least.