Community
Search
TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

Jag 10/24

Search this Thread

Old 10-24-03, 08:13 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Location: Bartertown due to it having a better economy than where I really live.
Received 18 Likes on 12 Posts
Jag 10/24

the Egyptian guy is hilarious
I'm torn on the Harm in the cia thing. I have nothing against the cia storylines, either now or in the past and either with harm or web. But this show is supposed to be about JAG, kind of weird having the main character not be in jag
Old 10-24-03, 09:07 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Location: Bartertown due to it having a better economy than where I really live.
well, I was about to post and say BS when they showed the little history lesson. to jag for backing up their crazy aeronautics, like the time harm pushed the other F14 using the tailhook and his front canopy and they backed it up with the F4 pilot in nam

pretty good episode. Nice seeing Bud overcome his feelings to do his job, hopefully it will help sturges overcome his, somewhat justified, feelings
Old 10-25-03, 09:00 AM
DVD Talk God

Received 616 Likes on 495 Posts
Judging by next week's preview, you won't have to worry about Harm being in the CIA anymore.
Old 10-26-03, 10:25 AM
DVD Talk Hero

and I have a feeling his new celebrity status will somehow get the admiral to let him rejoin jag, but that's just a guess
Old 10-26-03, 11:44 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
well he does go visit harm... and they keep talking about him. But, the admiral said he was bringing that other commander back, maybe she cant come back so he goes and gets harm? Can he actually get his commission back, though?
Old 10-26-03, 03:18 PM
DVD Talk Hero

he might be able to. People on some other boards I post on that are military were able to re-enlist after 9-11 even though they had been out for a few years.

Originally posted by IdgIe49
well he does go visit harm... and they keep talking about him. But, the admiral said he was bringing that other commander back, maybe she cant come back so he goes and gets harm? Can he actually get his commission back, though?
Old 10-27-03, 03:42 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I would agree with you all about the show. I thought it was about military lawyers not CIA agents but next week looks to change all of that. I thought the idea with the C-130 was ridiculous, but having the story at the end put my mind at easy. Did anyone notice the look on Mac's face when she saw the story on the news? I think they still might hook up later this year.
Old 10-27-03, 03:55 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
The show sort of did this a few seasons ago when Harm left JAG to be a pilot again. He was a pilot for 4-5 show and was back being a lawyer after that. As others have pointed out, he will probably be back at JAG soon.