Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > Video Game Talk
Reload this Page >

Kingdom Hearts Action Replay help

Video Game Talk The Place to talk about and trade Video & PC Games

Old 09-09-03, 12:18 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

A few months ago I got sick of Kingdom Hearts and decided to use Action Replay to beat it and get it over with. Anyways I bought that "Ultimate Codes" Disc. The Infinite health code worked well and got me to the end of the game, but now I am stuck with a bigger problem. Fighting Ansem the 3rd time(i think) when he is on top of the big ship thing is impossible, he cannot be beat. I hit him and his energy goes down for a second and then goes right back up. Has anyone that has used Action Replay beaten this part of the game? Are there any Action Replay codes that do not make him invincible?
Old 09-09-03, 02:12 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

You have to kill the stuff under him. While he's part of the ship (encased in the bubble), he's invincible. I'm not sure that an Action Replay would help here, as it would totally change up the end of the game.
Old 09-09-03, 02:24 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 16 Likes on 10 Posts
Re: Kingdom Hearts Action Replay help

Originally posted by Leechboy
A few months ago I got sick of Kingdom Hearts and decided to use Action Replay to beat it and get it over with. Anyways I bought that "Ultimate Codes" Disc. The Infinite health code worked well and got me to the end of the game, but now I am stuck with a bigger problem. Fighting Ansem the 3rd time(i think) when he is on top of the big ship thing is impossible, he cannot be beat. I hit him and his energy goes down for a second and then goes right back up. Has anyone that has used Action Replay beaten this part of the game? Are there any Action Replay codes that do not make him invincible?
Heres a trick, take the disc back to the store and get your money back. If you spend time to customize Sora, along with Donald and Goofy properly using your Cure spell, you can get through just about any fight w/o cheating.
Old 09-09-03, 05:27 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

I agree. Especially after you learn MP Rage and MP Haste, you can cast cure pretty much indefinately. Granted, there are a few challenges, like the Hades Cup, but like any RPG, if you aren't powerful enough, go fight a few a battles, level up, and try again.

I definately had some problems with Kingdum Hearts, but staying alive wasn't one of them -- unless I didn't understand how to beat a particular boss, like when Ansem is a part of the ship. In that case, it doesn't matter how much life you have, if you aren't attacking the right thing, then you won't win.