Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > Video Game Talk
Reload this Page >

Anyone play Delta Force Black Hawk Down for PC?

Community
Search
Video Game Talk The Place to talk about and trade Video & PC Games

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-03, 03:28 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I got this game last weekend and have been hooked ever since. It is awsome. I'm now getting into the BHD missions themselves like storming the Olympic Hotel. The only thing I don't like about it is it is a rail shooter. You have to go a certain path to complete missions and the enemies pop up in the same places but oh well it is still a great game.

If anyone has beat it I have a question. In the mission called "Irene" how do you survive and protect Chaulk 4 after storming the hotel? There are Somali's with RPG's everywhere. Is it just luck or do you have to sneak around and attack from behind them?
Old 08-22-03, 08:47 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I've played and complete BHD, but I can't remember the specifics of what goes on in the IRENE mission. Give me some more info and I'll help you out.

Great game choice by the way.
Old 08-22-03, 09:59 PM
DVD Talk Godfather

Location: City of the lakers.. riots.. and drug dealing cops.. los(t) Angel(e)s. ca.
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I didn't enjoy the game much. I Loved the MP aspect. the best sniper rifle I have used. Could snipe a fly miles and miles away. as for the single player. seemed to strict in missions for my taste.
Old 08-22-03, 11:30 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I beat this game also but it was a while ago and dont remember specific info about the mission Irene. As the pathway, well, it actually depends on the mission sort of because on some missions, you can take any path you want as long you hit the check points so you can be takin to your destination.
I could never get into the multiplayer tho. Great game but too short in the longrun.