Search
TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

Monster House (08/11)

Search this Thread

Old 08-12-03, 12:06 AM
DVD Talk God

Received 1,365 Likes on 927 Posts
Monster House (08/11)

So now we know what happens when a crew doesn't finish the job. Too bad they don't just leave the house in it's unfinished state.
Old 08-12-03, 07:49 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I can't believe that not a single one volunteered to stay. Show some pride in your work!

I felt kind of bad for Ed & the young guy, who consistently worked hard during the week. I knew the two guys hamming it up from the camera were going to blow it for the crew. Too bad but I'm glad they "lost". It shows what happens when you don't work together.
Old 08-12-03, 08:03 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I missed the last 20 minutes, what happened? What happens when they don't finish?

I guess the producers shouldn't try to creat as much conflict when they select a group!
Old 08-12-03, 09:03 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I have been curious to know if a team could actually lose. Looks like they can. I really was not impressed with the finished project at all. This was certainly the worst monster house yet in terms of the house itself. OTOH, it was certainly a very entertaining episode.
Old 08-12-03, 09:04 AM
Video Game Talk Reviewer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
After the time elapsed, the host of the show called in some of his heavy hitters to finish the house and the decorator in to make it look nice.
They finshed it all up and the family seemed to enjoy the look of the new house.

I'm glad they finally had a losing episode. I have been wondering what happens if a team doesn't finish.