Keen Eddie 07.01.2003 -- "Sucker Punch"

Community
Search
TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

Search this Thread

Old 07-01-03, 08:52 PM
DVD Talk Reviewer

Location: WAS looking for My Own Private Stuckeyville, but stuck in Liberty City (while missing Vice City)
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

pretty good ep.

two things umm...stood out --

Moneypenny on "all fours"

&

Fiona on the couch..

man i'm gonna miss them this show..
Old 07-01-03, 09:53 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 194 Likes on 159 Posts
Re: Keen Eddie 07.01.2003 -- "Sucker Punch"

Originally posted by Rogue588
pretty good ep.

two things umm...stood out --

Moneypenny on "all fours"

&

Fiona on the couch..

man i'm gonna miss them this show..
And don't forget Fiona walking down the street w/ her dress caught in her knickers. Yes - Miss Moneypenny rules, too. They need a little more of her and they could definitely use a lot more of Fiona.

Fiona and Eddie have such good chemistry and those two have this great sexual tension between them.

I think Inspector Pippen gets funnier every ep, too. I can't believe he bet against Eddie.

Man I love this show.

Last edited by B.A.; 07-01-03 at 09:56 PM.
Old 07-01-03, 10:08 PM
DVD Talk Reviewer

Location: WAS looking for My Own Private Stuckeyville, but stuck in Liberty City (while missing Vice City)
oh.

I forgot my obligatory "I refuse to get attached to this show..."
Old 07-01-03, 11:51 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Damn, they got rid of Roger. He was mildly interesting. Then again, given the choice between Fiona and Roger....well, it's an understandable decision.

Another good episode. Might as well enjoy it while it lasts.
Old 07-02-03, 01:20 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Ah, so many good parts in tonight's episode. Maybe the best one so far. The only thing still irritating me is Fiona's b/f, but he seems to be gone for now. That's leaves Eddie free to do his thing, if ya know what I mean.
Old 07-02-03, 01:43 AM
DVD Talk Reviewer

nah...that shouldn't happen anytime soon.

i'm sure we're all familiar with what happens when two characters who have sexual tension between 'em hook up...
Old 07-02-03, 07:26 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 194 Likes on 159 Posts
Originally posted by Achtung
Ah, so many good parts in tonight's episode. Maybe the best one so far. The only thing still irritating me is Fiona's b/f, but he seems to be gone for now. That's leaves Eddie free to do his thing, if ya know what I mean.
The boyfriend isn't going anywhere - she said that they both decided to stay. He couldn't handle NY anyhow, everytime he thought about the move, he ran to the "loo".
Old 07-02-03, 07:44 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Dayum! Fiona is a knockout! Literally! She makes the cutest face when she's throwing a punch.

Moneypenny is a mighty fine daydream.
Old 07-02-03, 04:31 PM
mwj

Eye candy thy name is Keen Eddie . A great episode with Fiona on the couch and Miss Moneypenny on all fours no more was necessary, but the story was actually funny. This show really deserves much better than Summer fodder.

Last edited by mwj; 07-02-03 at 05:07 PM.
Old 07-02-03, 09:33 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 11 Likes on 7 Posts
Damnit!

I went out to catch T3 and forgot to set the VCR, sounds like good one. Hell, as long as Fiona is in it, its a good one.

Unlikely we'll ever get re-runs.
Old 07-04-03, 08:20 PM
mwj

7/8 New Keen Eddie
7/15 All Star Game

Does anyone know how many more episodes of Keen Eddie will air?
Old 07-04-03, 09:10 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
I think only 8 total will be shown.
Old 07-06-03, 06:39 PM
mwj

Thanks for the information. I need to break out another VHS tape for Tuesday.
Old 07-07-03, 06:58 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
sigh...from tvtome.com

1- Basically if was cancelled before it was aired. If it was a major ratings hit like 24/American Idol, they probably would of ordered another season. All 13 episodes were probably filmed durning the Fall 2002 Season, thinking that they would air in the fall but being bumped to Summer. With Moderate ratings, it's a good bet there won't be another season.

2-With FOX taking Keen Eddie off their schedule on July 29, there will be 5 episodes left over, since they ordered 13 episodes. These episodes may not air in the U.S., since it will go on hiatus and maybe dumped quietly, hoping viewers/fans won't notice it... BUT it still might air in other countries like the U.K., Latin America, Spain, etc.

3- After the last scheduled episode on July 29, FOX could probably place Keen Eddie in another time slot like in Monday Nights (if Paradise Hotel fails), or on Wednesday Nights. Then again this is highly unlikely since they mapped out their whole schedule until August 24, which has no return date for Keen Eddie. (Full planned schedule to August 24, a la thefutoncritic.com)

4- If "The O.C." ratings are lower than Keen Eddie, FOX could bring it back if they wanted to. (Which is highly unlikely since they have their full planned schedule to August, via thefutoncritic.com)

5- The unaired episodes could be available through online file sharing programs. Other shows like "Tru Calling", "Coupling" (U.S.), "Birds of Prey" were available to view before the show actually aired.