Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > DVD Discussions > International DVD Talk
Reload this Page >

Ordering non R1 DVD's....Question

Community
Search
International DVD Talk Intl. DVDs, Region Free Players, RCE, Hong Kong DVDs & More

Search this Thread

Old 06-23-03, 12:53 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey all....

Ok, I am here in the US. Now, besides eBay, are there places online that will convert the currency before I buy when they know I am having it shipped to the states? Are there ever any really good deals on these dvd's -- that is -- won't shipping be as much as the movie itself?

I know some places are: Amazon.co.uk or Benson's World or Blackstar.co.uk or CD WOW! or DVD World
Thanks,

Matt
Old 06-23-03, 01:03 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
money conversion

To figure out how much you're spending in U.S. dollars, this is the best place. Go here.
Shipping varies between places and how fast you want your stuff. For onesies, the shipping may be near the price of the DVD or VCD, but not for several.
Also, I've done the exercise of comparing the cost of discs + shipping with domestic sites. For the most part, you're going to save at least a few bucks by shopping foreign, especially from the Asian distributors.
Good luck.
J