Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > Music Talk
Reload this Page >

FINGER ELEVEN - New Album (Self Titled)

Community
Search
Music Talk Discuss music in all its forms: CD, MP3, DVD-A, SACD and of course live

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-03, 08:07 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey Guys,

I was just curious if anyone around here likes Finger Eleven? There new self titled album comes out this Tuesday and it's currently streaming online... it is awesome!

Here's some info on how to hear the new record early:
Head over to Amazon.com and order a copy of "Finger Eleven". Then you'll be able to listen to an audio stream of the full album immediately. Click here for more details! If that's not up your alley then head over to Real Networks and check out the "Listening Party" for Finger Eleven. You can listen to the full album before it hits the streets!

That said, I think this may be some of there strongest work. They've gotten a bit "happier" which is good, because there last album was very dark, and I was afraid they'd be heading into Korn territory... They seem to have found a happy middle ground between the Tip sound and the GOBS sound...with a touch of Rainbow Butt Monkeys (their former band)... It's just a really good album so far... The disc comes out next tuesday and includes a live DVD... I can't wait to pick this up... so, I've seen them Eleven times live... any other Finger fans out there?

MATT
Old 06-12-03, 11:23 AM
Suspended Pending Vaild Email

yeah, i am definately going to pick this one up. I loved the album Tip, but I really haven't heard too much of the greyest of blue skies. The 1 hour bonus dvd is going to be awesome too.
Old 06-13-03, 10:06 AM

I own their first two albums and absolutely love them. I grew out of that type of rock a while ago but I still love these albums. It just works so well. The band is tight and the vocals are amazing.

I didn't know they had a new album coming out. I'll pick it up if I can muster up the cash. That live DVD sounds promising. I love that they can include a concert and still keep the price modest.

I'll pick this up if Kmart has it for $9.99 or so. It's a good possibility.

Aaron
Old 06-14-03, 01:11 PM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
figures youre from canada for some odd reason, they never madeit big over here by me. all requests for airtime had the djs i saw them in concert and fell in love with them and bought tip the next day. never heard anything from them since but i may have to check this one out...
Old 06-17-03, 01:07 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

The album rocks... it is very very very good.. The dvd is ok, but not as good as hoped... the live concert is about 30min, 8 songs. There is a behind the scenes feature that is kind of dull...but overall, for the price, a decent package.

MATT
Old 06-18-03, 04:43 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

I loved "Tip" but I didnt much care for their second CD. I like the new single though and I'll probably pick the new album.