DVD Blowouts
Alien [Blu-ray]
Buy: $19.99 $9.99

PDA
DVD Reviews

View Full Version : The Fast and the Furious: Tricked Out Edition

Icon769
05-27-03, 03:35 PM
Any reviews yet? Want to know if it's worth trading in the current one and getting this one.

Rypro 525
05-27-03, 05:53 PM
http://www.dvdfile.com/software/review/dvd-video_6/fastandthefurious_tricked.html
in other words, keep it now, and don't get rid of it. The only reason is for some 20 min "tricked out" car special. And one of those lame 2 fast 2 furious promos.

CuriousGeorge
05-28-03, 01:24 PM
and the free ticket. since i dont own the first edition, i'm picking up this one.

Dabaomb
05-28-03, 03:27 PM
Originally posted by Rypro 525
http://www.dvdfile.com/software/review/dvd-video_6/fastandthefurious_tricked.html
in other words, keep it now, and don't get rid of it. The only reason is for some 20 min "tricked out" car special. And one of those lame 2 fast 2 furious promos.

well, I guess I'm not upgrading anymore. I was only gonna upgrade for the moviecash. I'll probably just borrow a friend's copy of this or something to see the 2 new features.

Marvdog
06-09-03, 01:19 AM
Something I didnt see in this Tricked out edition is the music videos and deleted scenes, am I missing them somewhere?

Brain Stew
06-09-03, 08:18 AM
And all the copies I saw at Wal-Mart came with little die cast cars :o.

Marvdog
06-10-03, 12:13 AM
it does lose extra features....just read about it on dvdfile.com

LivingINClip
06-16-03, 01:40 PM
Lose extra freatures. What a great marketing ploy so true fans have to buy two copies of the movie, so that they get the all the released extra's.

tinamishi
04-20-04, 04:10 PM
I recently bought the Tricked Out Edition and am having trouble with the captioning feature. Captions are automatically turned on at the start of the DVD, and when I go to the menu to turn them off, they automatically return at the start of the next chapter. Does anyone know a way around this? I originally thought it was a defect of the particular DVD I had bought, but have since returned it and purchased another one with the same problem. The main menu says it features "captioning for the hearing impaired" and it seems that this is an option I am not able to refuse. Any ideas?

Altimus Prime
04-21-04, 05:43 PM
I don't think I was buying DVDs when the first version of TF&TF came out. So the only one I have is the tricked out edition.

Getting the free ticket to the second movie was a big plus to buying it. And, hey, I liked that little Eclipse I got with it!

Shroud
04-22-04, 06:47 AM
The Tricked Out Edition does feature DTS sound.